M Winter ISPO 2011: Day 3 - A Smorgasbord of Worldly Flavors
by Danny Milks & Kristin Tennessen
An online subscription ("Premium Membership") is required to view this article.
Not yet a Premium Member? Subscribe now.
Already a Premium Member? Please login using the form to the right.
Not ready to become a member, but need the article? Buy access to just this article.
Aclima is a Norwegian company that has participated in the textile industry since 1922. The company focuses on sports-underwear that is elegant, warm and soft, breathes, and does not hold odors. All products are available now in Europe. US and UK customers may be able to purchase through NordicOutdoors.
- Aclima - Wool Design Innovation
- Millet - YKK Compatible
- Lurbel - from Spain
- Power Traveller - When You Can't Escape Technology
- Devold - More Established than 19 States
- Alpinist - Picnic for Two, Please
- Berghaus - Continuation from Yesterday
- Lenzing - ECO Responsibility Award in Category Fabrics and Fibers
# WORDS: 1410
# PHOTOS: 17
Buy Access to This Article
If you do not want to subscribe and get access to all BPL articles, you may instead opt to buy this single article: "Winter ISPO 2011: Day 3 - A Smorgasbord of Worldly Flavors"