M Notes From the Field: SuperUltraLight Hammock Camping
by Carol Crooker
An online subscription (Annual or Lifetime) is required to view this article.
Not yet a Premium Member? Subscribe now.
Already a Premium Member? Please login using the form to the right.
Not ready to become a member, but need the article? Buy access to just this article.
Is SuperUltraLight hammocking possible - after all, a three-season hammock rig weighs about 3/4 to 2 pounds more than a comparable on-the-ground rig?
- The Travel Hammock
- Mountain Laurel Designs Prophet 25
- Jacks 'R' Better 8'x8' Square SilNyl Tarp
- MontBell U.L. Alpine Down Hugger Thermal Sheet
- Mo-go-gear Fire-fly alcohol stove
- Hardware mesh pot stand
- Foster's 25 ounce beer can cookpot
- August: Summer mountains, Utah
- September: East coast early fall, New York
- October: Western mountains, California, Montana, or Arizona
# WORDS: 1800
# TABLES: 1
# PHOTOS: 4
Buy Access to This Article
If you do not want to subscribe and get access to all BPL articles, you may instead opt to buy this single article: "Notes From the Field: SuperUltraLight Hammock Camping"