Rating: 5 / 5
1. Great shoe, worn all the time: home, business, day, travel, trekking. Built for the trail, climbing, and so on. Durable, barely worn since purchases about a year ago.
2. Breathes, 100% comfortable.
Upper is a soft webbing, like on back shoulder pack straps, reinforced with a series of plastic webbing strips.
Inner lining fits like a sock and is a veritable foot vacation. Partly due to tongue being connected to the body lining, so no separation and literally fits like a soled foot sock.
3. Weight is 13.5 oz. on my scale per shoe after taking the dogs for a walk in the snow.
4. No problems, defects of any kind.
5. BPL Gear Shop Lace Locks work perfect on the strings that came with this shoe: