Rating: 5 / 5
I had to create a review for the ladies ;) I've tried EVERYTHING in the way of panties, over nearly 20 years of backpacking. Moving Comfort; Patagonia; Icebreaker wool...
After trying Patagonia Barely Bikinis, I will never bring anything else. (Well, those Icebreaker wool undies are still nice for ski/cold season trips.)
Thing I like about the Barely Bikini:
1. Super comfy (nice material; does not ride up)
2. Goddang lightest/least bulky piece of underwear I have ever had (0.5 oz.!).
3. Dries fast!
4. Patagonia quality, durability, and environmentally conscious manufacture
5. Some mini-mini bikinis are uncomfortable/impractical if you are not skinny-petite. Not true with these. Could probably fit any size woman.
4. Very low-rise, so they work with low-rise jeans, etc.
Before these, I used the Patagonia Hipster Brief. If you liked that Hipster and it fit you well, you would probably like the Bikini too - similar fit, at less than half the weight or bulk.