M Leki Carbon Ergometric Trekking Pole REVIEW
by Rick Dreher
An online subscription ("Premium Membership") is required to view this article.
Not yet a Premium Member? Subscribe now.
Already a Premium Member? Please login using the form to the right.
Not ready to become a member, but need the article? Buy access to just this article.
Leki joins the carbon trekking pole club with the three-section Carbon Ergometric. Featuring angled foam grips, padded and adjustable straps and interchangeable baskets, the Carbons take up less than 25 inches for stowage and weigh a scant 6.2 ounces each.
- What's Good
- What's Not So Good
- Specifications: Year/Model, Trekking Pole Type, Shaft Material, Tips, Grips, Grip Size, Straps, Baskets Included, Basket Type, Weight Per Pole , Pole Length, MSRP
- Compatibility With Trekking Pole Shelters
- Measuring Progress - The Carbon Ergometric vs. the Makalu Ti COR-TEC PA/AS
- Comparison of Leki's Carbon and Makalu Series Poles
- What's Unique
- Recommendations for Improvement
# WORDS: 1920
# PHOTOS: 9
# TABLES: 3
Buy Access to This Article
If you do not want to subscribe and get access to all BPL articles, you may instead opt to buy this single article: "Leki Carbon Ergometric Trekking Pole REVIEW"