Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
NyloPro Multiuse Bags
Display Avatars Sort By:
J W
(jhaura) - F

Locale: www.Trailability.com
NyloPro Multiuse Bags on 01/20/2015 10:31:09 MST Print View

Currently SOLD OUT. Zpacks has a large stock of the NyloPro bags now and will be the official new vendor, but are not yet up on their site. Best option is to wait until they have them listed. Joe is busy with other stuff, and did not give a date when they would be up. It would be courteous not to send multiple emails from individual hikers asking about avail; perhaps, just have one person email him in a couple of weeks and report back, since I just checked with him a few days ago.

Edited by jhaura on 06/29/2015 11:18:07 MDT.

laura widman
(Lj) - F
can't seem to get PayPal to send my payment to : store@litetrail.com on 04/05/2015 00:16:08 MDT Print View

Should I click the button on friends and family or business? don't know why the payment won't go thru.
any other way to send the 15.00 for one of each of the nylopro multiuse bags?
thanks,
Lj

Ken T.
(kthompson) - MLife

Locale: Behind the Redwood Curtain
Re: can't seem to get PayPal to send my payment to : store@litetrail.com on 04/05/2015 05:37:59 MDT Print View

nm

I thought you closed up shop a while back.

Edited by kthompson on 04/05/2015 09:55:26 MDT.

J W
(jhaura) - F

Re: can't seem to get PayPal to send my payment to : store@litetrail.com on 04/05/2015 09:35:00 MDT Print View

Orders for bags work fine.

Howto:

Log into your paypal account. click "send money", enter store@litetrail.com as the email address, enter your order total amount in the money field, and what you want in the note field along with a shipping address.

Chad "Stick" Poindexter
(Stick) - F

Locale: Wet & Humid Southeast....
Re: Re: can't seem to get PayPal to send my payment to : store@litetrail.com on 04/05/2015 09:42:32 MDT Print View

I can vouch that everything does still work. I ordered a few bags from him as per the instructions above a few weeks ago and they showed up in my mailbox a few days later.

victoria maki
(ENERGIZER) - MLife

Locale: Northern Minnesota
re:nylopro bags on 06/05/2015 12:55:26 MDT Print View

Ok. So I want to order small and medium bags. Where is the pricing? not sure what sku stands for....

Edited by ENERGIZER on 06/05/2015 13:11:24 MDT.

Link .
(annapurna) - MLife
Re: re:nylopro bags on 06/05/2015 12:56:16 MDT Print View

Order via Paypal address: store@litetrail.com
USA Orders Only.
$4 per sku + $3 shipping (+ 7.25% tax if in California)

J W
(jhaura) - F

Re: re:nylopro bags on 06/05/2015 13:09:32 MDT Print View

Please also note that I'm not able to ship until the date listed in the original post, late June.

victoria maki
(ENERGIZER) - MLife

Locale: Northern Minnesota
re: bags on 06/05/2015 13:13:52 MDT Print View

Incase you didn't see...not sure what sku stands for and is it $3.00 per shipment, regardless how many?

Link .
(annapurna) - MLife
Re: re: bags on 06/05/2015 13:51:41 MDT Print View

I didn't see it because you changed your post after I posted mine, each Item has a number( SKU Stock Keeping Unit ),just like when you go to the store and when you check out they scan that number on each item( UPC Universal Product Code ) you are buying at the cash register and it comes up with what the item is and the price.He has a SKU # before each item(NyloPro Bags in each size he has and different quantities according how many you will get for his set price ),he needs to know the SKU so that he knows which ones you are purchasing.

Edited by annapurna on 06/05/2015 13:57:49 MDT.

J W
(jhaura) - F

Re: re: bags on 06/05/2015 13:57:37 MDT Print View

Please email store@litetrail.com with any further questions.

Trace Richardson
(tracedef) - MLife

Locale: Southern California
Products on 06/18/2015 16:41:56 MDT Print View

I just sent you an email. We have your products on our site and people are emailing us no how to buy them because our URLs to litetrail.com are redirecting to this thread ....