November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
FS: Six Moon Designs, ULA, Thermarest, and more later
Display Avatars Sort By:
David Stenberg
(dstenberg1) - F

Locale: South
FS: Six Moon Designs, ULA, Thermarest, and more later on 09/11/2007 21:43:11 MDT Print View

Thermarest Prolite 4 full length used on one trip--$75

SALE PENDING--ULA Circuit Pack, brand new never used. Got this before Brian shut down shop. Size medium torso and medium hipbelt--$150

SOLD---Six Moon Designs Gatewood Cape, used and seam-sealed--$75

SOLD---Six Moon Designs Essence Pack '07, used with several abrasion holes on the back panel. These were fixed with duct tape. There were made by a bear canister rubbing on the pack and then against the ground or rocks; repairable. Size medium torso w/ size large hipbelt with pockets---$60

More gear to be added soon; add $5 for shipping. I prefer paypal and I ship priority mail.

PM or email if intersted:

Edited by dstenberg1 on 09/21/2007 09:31:14 MDT.

Joseph Jacaruso
(CaptainJac) - MLife

Locale: Southeast
6 Moon Cape on 09/12/2007 04:37:01 MDT Print View

How used is the cape? I'm interested. Is paypal okay?

Steven Miller
(millergear) - F

Locale: SE
Six Moon Designs Essence Pack on 09/14/2007 17:29:36 MDT Print View

David is great to do business with. The pack was as advertised and he went out of his way to ensure I received it in time for my Monday AM departure.

David Eastwood
(easty) - F

Locale: Sierra
ULA Circuit still available? on 09/19/2007 20:37:33 MDT Print View

David- Just wondering if you still have the ULA Circuit available. I very interested. Thanks