Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Merrell Ascend Glove $39.93 from Amazon (Prime eligible)
Display Avatars Sort By:
David Drake
(DavidDrake) - F - M

Locale: North Idaho
Merrell Ascend Glove $39.93 from Amazon (Prime eligible) on 08/07/2014 20:49:46 MDT Print View

Just picked up a pair of these in 10 M, Dove Gray color.

These are my new favorite shoe--just hope Merrell doesn't go and 'improve' them. Been very happy with my previous pair (also purchased at discount). A bit roomier fit than the Trail Glove, still zero drop, but 6mm of cushion which makes my feet happier on longer days/rougher trails.

Not the most durable shoe, but good enough at this price.

http://www.amazon.com/Merrell-Mens-Ascend-Glove-Trail-Running/dp/B00B98NJLO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407466116&sr=8-1&keywords=ascend+glove

Justin Baker
(justin_baker) - F

Locale: Santa Rosa, CA
Re: Merrell Ascend Glove $39.93 from Amazon (Prime eligible) on 08/07/2014 21:35:03 MDT Print View

I talked to a Merrel rep and they are ditching the ascend glove for the "bare access trail". So basically there will be a bare access road and bare access trail.

Kelly Kading
(K.Kading) - MLife

Locale: Dallas
Re: Merrell Ascend Glove $39.93 from Amazon (Prime eligible) on 08/08/2014 08:23:04 MDT Print View

Good stuff, thanks for the post

Luke Schmidt
(Cameron) - MLife

Locale: The WOODS
Good Shoes on 08/08/2014 09:06:49 MDT Print View

I wore a pair packrafting in the Bob this summer. I liked the traction a lot better then my Altra Lone Peaks. Only bummer is the tops wear through pretty fast. At that price though hard to beat.

David Drake
(DavidDrake) - F - M

Locale: North Idaho
Re: Re: Merrell Ascend Glove $39.93 from Amazon (Prime eligible) on 08/08/2014 09:42:08 MDT Print View

Thanks, Justin. Too bad. The Bare Access Trail looks similar (a little more cushion) so I might try a pair and see how they are. Should prob. buy an extra pair of the Ascend Gloves--I guess given the price and availability of them on closeout, I was one of the few who liked them.