*All* Items 20% Off or more at LiteTrail
Display Avatars Sort By:
J W
(jhaura) - F

Locale: www.Trailability.com
*All* Items 20% Off or more at LiteTrail on 07/09/2014 11:01:26 MDT Print View

I'm sorry to announce that LiteTrail will be closing down this summer. :-( The good news? *Everything* is 20% off or more while supplies last.

I'd like to thank all of you for your support and have enjoyed being at service to the UL community.

http://litetrail.com/collections/sale

We will continue to offer the NyloBarrier Odor Proof bags and Pack Liners along with a new small "Snack" size OP bag in the future and make them available on a Nylobarrier specific site.

Edited by jhaura on 07/09/2014 11:24:20 MDT.

Ian B.
(IDBLOOM) - MLife

Locale: PNW
Re: *All* Items 20% Off or more at LiteTrail on 07/09/2014 11:05:21 MDT Print View

I've made a couple purchases from you and my Solid Fuel Cook Kit and Possum Down gloves go with me on every trip.

Good luck with your future endeavors.

J W
(jhaura) - F

Re: *All* Items 20% Off or more at LiteTrail on 07/09/2014 11:25:37 MDT Print View

We will continue to offer the NyloBarrier Odor Proof bags and Pack Liners along with a new small "Snack" size OP bag in the future and make them available on a Nylobarrier specific site.

Steven Paris
(saparisor) - M

Locale: Pacific Northwest
Re: *All* Items 20% Off or more at LiteTrail on 07/09/2014 12:20:36 MDT Print View

I usually use a stove kit with your 550 pot and a starlyte; I just (finally) picked up the Ti wing to complete a LiteTrail system. Thanks for your great gear ideas and good luck on your next (ad)venture!

Gerry Brucia
(taedawood) - MLife

Locale: Louisiana, USA
LiteTrail on 07/09/2014 19:02:49 MDT Print View

I am sorry to see you go but wish you the very best in the future. I am glad I purchased several items from you when I did. Your cook kit is ideal for me.

J W
(jhaura) - F

Re: *All* Items 20% Off or more at LiteTrail on 07/09/2014 22:26:26 MDT Print View

Thank you all for the kind words! It's always rewarding getting the chance to come up with gear ideas and watch them be used in the field by others. I'm grateful for that.