Depends on on how big the bonus is, I currently have a few things on my 'wishlist':
Here's the outdoor stuff that's on my list.
For Family (for "car camping"):
* Nicer Tent (probably one from AplsMoutaineering.com through their ScoutDirect.com program)
* Pads / Sleeping bags for the Wife, baby and I. (possibly some that could couple).
* Random other equipment, nicer stove, etc.
* Bushbuddy (I just bought a Ti-Tri Caldera and can't wait to use it)
* UL Shelter of some sort (maybe one of those new GOLite that are coming out).
* Sewing Machine and other stupplies / more tools to make stuff for myself (in reality, for me, as an engineer making my own gear is actually a luxury rather than a cost savings [as my time... i tend to be slow because I'm still a fumbler... is worth more than I save], at least until the rug rat gets old enough to 'help' in which case it becomes father/son bonding time)