Like the title says, I'm going to be a dad and have to get rid of some toys!
Please message me if you would like more pictures of a piece, I snapped these in a hurry.
All prices include shipping. Priced to sell - paypal only. Will work deals on multiples - I need these gone.
EDIT: Here's what is left:
7) Golite Reeds Waterproof Pants - Size Large - $35
-Great condition - priced low because the waterproofing layer has a 2.5" rip on the inside. The rip doesn't go through the ripstop layer. Patched with tape to avoid more ripping. Ultralighters dream here.. don't believe they make these anymore.
8) Exofficio heavyweight fleece - Size Large - $30
- Nice, high quality fleece... as expected from a brand like Exofficio. Has a cool zip pocket on the shoulder and 1/4 button opening.
9) NEW Cabelas Micro-grid fleece jacket - Size XL - $20
- Similar fleece to melanzana or patagonia capilene grid series. Very nice.
11) Under Armour Wicking Polyester Shirt - Size Medium - $13
-Excellent condition. Good quality and lightweight.
1) Montbell Thermawrap Synthetic Parka -Size Large - $65
-Typical wear, no stains, holes or rips. Small snags on cuffs - still lots of life.
2) Backpackinglight Thorofare Long Sleeve Shirt -Size Large- $30
-Great condition other than an ember hole near the cuff. Pen points to it in the pic.
3) IO Merino 1/4 Zip Heavyweight Jacket -Size Large - $30
-Excellent condition. Superior quality to other brands like smartwool and icebreaker IMO. You won't be disappointed with this.
4) IO Merino Long Sleeve Shirt - Size XL (Fits like a casual large or tight XL) - $28
-Excellent condition. Like above, IO Merino is excellent quality and craftsmanship. Try them if you haven't.
5)IO Merino 3/4 Length Baselayer Pants - Size XL - $23
-Only worn once and in excellent condition. I wouldn't sell used and abused trousers. An excellent garment and lightweight to boot. Get them cheap here, I paid around $50 for them.
6) Golite Wicking Polyester Shirt - Size Large - $15
-Good condition - only worn once or twice. Has a couple small stain marks (never tried to wash). Only weighs 3oz!
10) DIY eVent booties -fit sizes 10-12(US) - $15 PENDING
- Great to slip over camp shoes or wear on a sloshy hike. Seam sealed and great stitching. Heavy duty bottom sole so it doesn't wear through if you step on a rock.