Special Deal not to be missed . . .
Display Avatars Sort By:
Robert Kelly
(QiWiz) - MLife

Locale: UL gear @ QiWiz.net
Special Deal not to be missed . . . ends 6/5/14 on 05/06/2014 14:21:02 MDT Print View

Check out Special Deals at QiWiz.net, and all will be revealed.

Have I got your interest?

Can you dig it?

THIS DEAL EXPIRES 6/5/14. Sorry if you miss out . . .

Edited by QiWiz on 06/03/2014 19:22:06 MDT.

Joshua A
(Aberrix) - M
Thanks! on 05/07/2014 07:33:14 MDT Print View

Thanks! I'm hoping this will still work in a week when GG restocks the LT4S that I've had my eye on all winter...

Richard Reno
(scubahhh) - M

Locale: White Mountains, mostly.
Is there a time limit on the GG discount? on 05/07/2014 08:34:40 MDT Print View

Is there a time limit on the GG discount?

Is it. 15% across-the-board, or just those items?

Dale Wambaugh
(dwambaugh) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Northwest
Re: Special Deal not to be missed . . . on 05/07/2014 08:47:11 MDT Print View

Comment withdrawn!!!

Edited by dwambaugh on 05/07/2014 13:29:50 MDT.

Dave U
(FamilyGuy) - F

Locale: Rockies
Re: Special Deal not to be missed . . . on 05/07/2014 09:12:23 MDT Print View

Can I dig it? Yup. Do I need anything? Nope. (Nuts)

Robert Kelly
(QiWiz) - MLife

Answers to questions about the special deal on 05/07/2014 10:13:30 MDT Print View

@Richard - This special deal will last as long as GG decides to keep it going. Not indefinitely, but not that short term either, as far as I know. I expect at least through the month of May. I will post to this thread when it ends and take the page down on my site. I believe it applies to anything you might want to get at GG.

@Dale - The code was NOT given to me by GG for my own use. Rather it is a code given to me to put on my website for those that come to my site to use if they want to get a discount on GG items. It may increase traffic to my site (good for me) and reduced cost for those who want to buy something from GG (good for them). Kind of a win win. I view my post as a service to the BPL community more than anything else.

USA Duane Hall
(hikerduane) - F

Locale: Extreme northern Sierra Nevada
Answers to questions about the special deal on 05/07/2014 11:59:01 MDT Print View

Handled very well Robert.
Duane

Dale Wambaugh
(dwambaugh) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Northwest
Re: Answers to questions about the special deal on 05/07/2014 13:27:24 MDT Print View

I stand corrected and apologize for my glass-is-half-empty approach. Indeed, thanks for sharing!

BTW, I get Gossamer Gear's weekly mailings and really enjoy the links to blogs and other web sites.

Joshua A
(Aberrix) - M
Thanks! on 05/08/2014 12:04:23 MDT Print View

ordered a pair of LT4S's now that they're back in stock and sneaked in a couple other goodies, your code saved me money and allowed me to buy some additional GG stuff I hadn't planned on and I still came out ahead, thanks again!

Robert Kelly
(QiWiz) - MLife

Special Deal not to be missed . . . ends 6/5/14 on 06/03/2014 19:25:04 MDT Print View

This really great deal ends on Thursday, 6/5/14.
Act fast or miss out.
Can you dig it?

Matt Weaver
(norcalweaver) - F

Locale: PacNW
Re: Special Deal not to be missed . . . ends 6/5/14 on 06/04/2014 13:15:59 MDT Print View

I bit. Although I haven't used a GG pack for a couple of years and haven't had much interest in going back to them for my primary bags, I have been curious about the Minimalist Daypack for use as a small volume overnight bag. I did always like their shoulder straps and it's nice to get such plush ones for an ~18l bag. Thanks for hooking up the discount!