Forum Index » Gear Swap » FS (FOR SALE) Zpacks Duplex mint

Display Avatars Sort By:
outdoors *
(outdoors) - MLife

Locale: Michigan
**SOLD** FS (FOR SALE) Zpacks Duplex mint on 04/30/2014 10:23:05 MDT Print View

SOLD ******SOLD*******SOLD Thanks everyone for looking.

I have a Zpacks Duplex with sewn in Cuben floor got in March. The Cuben Camo is now available, and I would like to order.

Pictures are available to those would like. Please include email in PM for pictures.

Shipping will be day of payment receipt if in the morning or the following day if in afternoon. Tracking # will be emailed following shipment. Payment via Paypal Gift or add 3% via Paypal non gift.

It is laying on my air hockey table in mint condition with no 5-6 week wait. Includes all items (bag, pegs, dynema cord etc)

Price $595 us shipping included.

I will throw in an extra cuben solo plus ground sheet from Zpacks or a cloud kilt 1st generation if you would like.

Outdoors

Edited by outdoors on 04/30/2014 12:40:18 MDT.

Kenneth Keating
(kkkeating) - M

Locale: Sacramento, Calif
Had I known! on 04/30/2014 10:47:38 MDT Print View

I have the same problem! Received my Duplex two weeks ago and then Zpacks came out with the camo version the next day. I would of waited for camo had I known it was going to become available. Oh well!

William Chilton
(WilliamC3) - MLife

Locale: Antakya
Re: Had I known! on 04/30/2014 12:12:23 MDT Print View

Probably too later for outdoors*, but this might apply to you Kenneth: "You can return any item in new or lightly used condition for up to 30 days after you receive the item for a full refund, minus the shipping fee."
Of course, you might not want to wait again.

outdoors *
(outdoors) - MLife

Locale: Michigan
ITEMS SOLD on 04/30/2014 12:42:03 MDT Print View

ITEMS SOLD Thanks for looking