Forum Index » Gear Deals » oLo Gear Exchange - Buying and Selling gently used backpacking and camping gear (MSR Whisperlite Stove only $59.95)

Display Avatars Sort By:
TJ V.
(SocalHiker87) - F

Locale: Southern California
oLo Gear Exchange (www.ologearexchange.com) -10% off for liking us on facebook on 04/16/2014 23:42:36 MDT Print View

Check us out at www.ologearexchange.com. If you like us on Facebook or sign up for our newsletter you can get an additional 10% off. Not a bad deal if you have gear to sell or need to buy. Please offer some input if you can.

Edited by SocalHiker87 on 04/17/2014 13:35:15 MDT.

John S.
(jshann) - F
Re: oLo Gear Exchange - Buying and Selling gently used backpacking and camping gear (MSR Whisperlite Stove only $59.95) on 04/17/2014 03:32:27 MDT Print View

You should add that it is your company.

TJ V.
(SocalHiker87) - F

Locale: Southern California
Re: Re: oLo Gear Exchange - Buying and Selling gently used backpacking and camping gear (MSR Whisperlite Stove only $59.95) on 04/17/2014 13:40:10 MDT Print View

Thanks for the insight John. I updated my Post. Being an avid hiker and outdoorsman I don't want to loose respect of the backpacking community by sounding sneaky to promote my business. This forum offers such great tools and resources about back packing. Thanks again! Happy Trails!!

Todd Williams
(Toddw440) - F
Whisperlite on 05/22/2014 17:20:53 MDT Print View

I bought this stove and am very satisfied, even greatly impressed. The stove is in great condition. They even upgraded me to 2 day shipping at no cost. They also included a like new frying pan. I will definitely buy from them again.