Forum Index » Chaff » Bundy......A True American Hero?

Display Avatars Sort By:
Randy Welch
(Sage) - M
Harry Reids involvement in this?..Chinese energy company?...fracking?...none, never happened. on 04/30/2014 22:21:07 MDT Print View

http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/nevada.asp

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/apr/24/blog-posting/did-sen-harry-reid-drive-standoff-bundy-ranch-pers/

jerry adams
(retiredjerry) - MLife

Locale: Oregon and Washington
Re: Harry Reids involvement in this?..Chinese energy company?...fracking?...none, never happened. on 04/30/2014 22:34:26 MDT Print View

It's a plot by Obama and Holder to take our guns. Instigate an uprising, then they'll use that as an excuse.

Michael L
(mpl_35) - MLife

Locale: The Palouse
Well on 04/30/2014 22:59:16 MDT Print View

News recently came out showing more on Obama and the Benghazi coverup. So yeah, conspiracies. Not all that out there.

Randy Welch
(Sage) - M
It's cuz' Obama on 04/30/2014 23:13:37 MDT Print View

Can never get enough of that Benghazi. Well, now that I think about it...maybe Chemtrails. Benghazi or Chemtrails?...Whatever, doesn't matter, it's all cuz of Obama....whatever it is, it's cuz of Obama. Oh and BTW....BENGHAZI!!.....Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi.

Katharina ....
(Kat_P) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Coast
Re: It's cuz' Obama on 04/30/2014 23:19:18 MDT Print View

This poster (first two posts...) sounds very familiar. Looking to stir up some more.

Randy Welch
(Sage) - M
It's a conspiracy within a conspiracy...man. on 04/30/2014 23:46:33 MDT Print View

Actually Katharina, I've been a member for sometime. I've been quiet here and with exception to this thread, I'll probably remain so. I'm just amazed at what some people will allow themselves to believe. The stuff I've read here reads like material ripped straight from an Alex Jones show...it's hilarious, idiotic but hilarious.

jerry adams
(retiredjerry) - MLife

Re: Well on 05/01/2014 07:28:31 MDT Print View

Yeah, there are some emails from a political person in the administration

they talked about the provocative video and to use that as an explanation for the violence

but they weren't specifically talking about Benghazi, but middle east in general, which is why it wasn't released earlier

the video did precipitate violence in the region

and it would be better for Obama's re-election if the violence was caused by the video rather than policy in general. That's what a political person should do, help Obama get elected.

I saw documentary about Jimmy Carter. They seperated policy and political people. Then Reagan got elected. And it's been downhill from there. Political people - don't seperate political and policy, they're related!!!

Michael L
(mpl_35) - MLife

jerry on 05/01/2014 09:56:09 MDT Print View

terrible spin. You forgive Obama murder and cover ups.

jerry adams
(retiredjerry) - MLife

Re: jerry on 05/01/2014 10:00:32 MDT Print View

There have been terrorist attacks at embassies during every recent president

The right wing has this strategy to "investigate" liberals as an attempt to gain political power

I can't believe you've fallen for their evil plan : )

My conclusion about Nixon and Watergate is to not break law, break into opponents office and get political info, and try to cover it up.

The right wing's conclusion is that if you "investigate" your political opponent you can gain political power

Ken Helwig
(kennyhel77) - MLife

Locale: Scotts Valley CA via San Jose, CA
Re: Re: jerry on 05/01/2014 14:36:03 MDT Print View

More interesting side notes about our terrorist patriots

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2014/04/30/back-at-the-bundy-ranch-its-oath-keepers-vs-militiamen-as-wild-rumors-fly/

Lol.......time to sit back and have some popcorn and watch the usual

Michael L
(mpl_35) - MLife

Re: Re: jerry on 05/01/2014 14:40:27 MDT Print View

"There have been terrorist attacks at embassies during every recent president"

Did other recent president's staffs run around blaming youtube videos and denying they were terrorist attacks to help themselves look good?

Did other president's have the chance to help out sat around doing nothing?

Ken Helwig
(kennyhel77) - MLife

Re: Re: Re: jerry on 05/01/2014 14:52:54 MDT Print View

You might want to look at all the attacks that happened under Bush's watch....sigh. And please don't respond with Afghanistan and/or Iraq.

jerry adams
(retiredjerry) - MLife

Re: Re: Re: jerry on 05/01/2014 15:12:00 MDT Print View

The inflamatory video wasn't until the Obama presidentcy so it couldn't have affected previous presidencies

During the Reagan presidency, they blew up the Lebanon embassy killing hundreds of U.S. marines, then we pulled out. I can't imagine what the right wing crazies would say if Obama did that.

Hilary asked for more funding for security at embassies but Rs and Ds cut funding. Why don't they investigate themselves?

Rather than just having strategy to hurt opponenets, why don't the Republicans find some things they can compromise on?

Like immigration reform. Boehner and Ryan said they were willing to do this, then they had a private meeting, then they said they couldn't "trust Obama to enforce border security". What could they say, "my right wing crazy members won't go along with any reform"?

Obama has increased border security so that is a bogus argument. What's funny is, there are now serious discussions about whether Obama can be trusted to enforce border secuirty. I feel like screaming at the TV - "PEOPLE, THAT'S JUST A BOGUS RATIONALIZATION BECAUSE THEY CAN'T ADMIT THEIR FELLOW MEMBERS ARE CRAZY!!!"

Michael L
(mpl_35) - MLife

admit it on 05/01/2014 15:20:09 MDT Print View

Can't you just admit your boy in the oval office had his people running around lying to cover his ass? The administration knew it wasn't about the video and they still lied about it to keep from looking bad at a critical time.

Admit he could have sent in help and left our guys to die.

You can run off on tangents all day. It doesn't change the facts. We aren't talking about borders or immigration.

jerry adams
(retiredjerry) - MLife

Re: admit it on 05/01/2014 15:31:14 MDT Print View

#1 - it's inappropriate to call a black man a boy

#2 - his people are all about politics and will try to say things that will help him get re-elected. So is anyone that ever gets re-elected.

#3 - there was a horrible video and Muslims protesting in Egypt. Reasonable for the Obama people to consider this. Them condeming the video may have reduced violence. That's what's called dimplomacy.

#4 - I don't think there was anyone that could have helped. How long was it from when the Benghazi people sent out the word to when they were killed? I have heard military people say there wasn't enough time to send help.

#5 - borders and immigration are a good example of where the Republicans could find compromise but instead have chosen to just make up stuff against Obama that they think may "stick on the wall"

You reasonable Republicans out there, take back your party from these crazies!

Michael L
(mpl_35) - MLife

wow on 05/01/2014 15:42:20 MDT Print View

1. Get a life. I called your candidate "your boy" as in the guy you constantly support regardless of the facts/issues. Please quit race baiting like Ken.

2. Right....his people. Like his closest people acted without his knowledge or approval or okay.

3. BS. That is the issue and the lies have been proven to be just that.

4. There was plenty of time to try and respond. Lovell "He later said the military "could have made a response of some sort." Lovell, who was stationed in Germany during the attack, made clear repeatedly that the military was waiting for clearance from the State Department to intervene in Benghazi."

5. irrelevant here.

Ken Helwig
(kennyhel77) - MLife

Re: Re: admit it on 05/01/2014 15:45:22 MDT Print View

Jerry...if this was Facebook I would have "liked" both of your posts. Well done

jerry adams
(retiredjerry) - MLife

Re: wow on 05/01/2014 18:04:54 MDT Print View

1 - Go ahead and call black men boys. I guess our generation will have to die off before we go one level closer to accepting all people.

2 - His political people act with his knowledge, of course.

3 - Do you deny that there were people in Egypt protesting that video? I don't think there's any controversy about that. Then I think it was reasonable of people to think maybe there was similar protesting in Benghazi. And if the Obama people publically condemmed the video, maybe it would tend to dampen the violence.

4 - I don't remember the source, but I thought the military people said there wasn't enough time. Of course there are many military (and non military) people with different opinions. The people in charge in Germany would be good to listen to.

5 - I think that's exactly the point here. The right wingers are just opposed to liberals and think the best strategy is to look at any event and figure out how they can blame it on Obama, rather than try to find compromise.

Katharina ....
(Kat_P) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Coast
Plenty to blame. on 05/01/2014 18:15:22 MDT Print View

As far as foreign policy I think Romney would have been even worse.....,but this administration is shameful nonetheless. The less of two evils isn't even close to good enough for me. This administration is now responsible for starting a new Cold War with Russia, without a shred of a debate. To me this is just one of many international disasters that will haunt us for years.

http://m.thenation.com/article/179579-cold-war-against-russia-without-debate

Just like republicans should reign in their nutty extremists, the left needs to reign in it's warmongers, among others.

Michael L
(mpl_35) - MLife

Re: Re: wow on 05/01/2014 20:13:58 MDT Print View

1. Kiss my ass Jerry. It is only YOUR generation that considers that racist. I grew up calling my friends "my boys". It doesn't matter what color they were. I didn't even consider it a racist thing until a left win extremist got all puffed up at the chance to scream racist.

2. Exactly

3. NOBODY believed the video nonsense. The military personnel (that report to Obama) said it came up and was immediately dismissed. Quit reaching - it just makes you look foolish.

4. Yep...what I said.

5. Jerry, nobody would blame Obama for a terrorist attack happening on his watch. Some question his lack of reaction. Many question his administration's lies about what happened. Many continue to question it and he is still covering it up and pretending he didn't know. That is the issue. We don't need compromise. What happened to the promised transparency?