Forum Index » General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Attn: Boulder, CO area people!

Display Avatars Sort By:
Paul Magnanti
(PaulMags) - MLife

Locale: People's Republic of Boulder
it was fun! on 04/10/2014 09:01:14 MDT Print View

It was a pleasure. Great meeting everyone. Had a good time giving the talk. I asked my wife when I can quit my job again. :D

Gary Dunckel
(Zia-Grill-Guy) - MLife

Locale: Boulder
re: it was fun! on 04/10/2014 09:31:04 MDT Print View

It was great to meet you, Mags, and to see you in action on the panel. For those that don't know this guy, he is the real deal. You know from his BPL posts that he is intelligent and articulate. But you may not know that he also is calm and polite, he presents very well, and he doesn't display a know-it-all ego. And he is a computer genius! You and Liz made the show a success, and I personally thank you for your efforts on behalf of Boulder Lightpackers.

I think it's ironic that you and Skurka, two east coast guys, come out here and school Colorado folks on how to hike and camp.

Don't quit your day job though--you can't make a living on $25 per show (Neptune's graciously provided the panel with gift cards for their efforts). Your wife would have to take a second job, and I expect that she hates when that happens.