November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
FS: GoLite bag, sil Trailstar, and GG Murmur
Display Avatars Sort By:
George Davis
(nsiderbam) - M

Locale: mid-Atlantic
FS: GoLite bag, sil Trailstar, and GG Murmur on 03/29/2014 20:51:05 MDT Print View

Trying to sell some unused gear to fund an apartment and grad school. Prices for everything *except* the sleeping bag include shipping.

Golite Adrenaline 1+ Season sleeping bag -- $110 (NOT including shipping) -- Regular length. Very lofty and warm (kept me warm down to mid 20s with a puffy on) and packs down VERY small. Has the interesting front zip instead of a side zip. Golite says it weighs 19oz, but in reality it weighs 25oz. Oh well, still pretty light for how warm it is.

SOLD!! 2013 Yellow Sil-nylon Trailstar -- $165 (including shipping) -- Has been used three times over the last year. In perfect condition, no rips/tears/anything wrong.

SOLD!! 2013 GG Murmur -- $100 (including shipping) -- Used it a couple of times over the last year. It's a great little pack. No rips/tears. Comes with the GG Nightlight pad ($24 value) that I bought separately.

Please PM me or send me an email at nsiderbam AT gmail DOT com.

Edited by nsiderbam on 03/30/2014 13:43:47 MDT.

George Davis
(nsiderbam) - M

Pics and update on 03/30/2014 10:37:03 MDT Print View

Correction: the murmur is a one-size-fits-all. I thought it was medium because I remembered seeing it on a tag, but upon reinspection and a message from another user here, I've realized it isn't. However, I wear medium-sized everything and it fits me fine.

Pics of the pack. I don't have the original foam pad it came with but instead will be pairing with Gossamer Gear's Nightlight sleeping pad. It fits in fine and makes the pack a bit stiffer.

murmur front

murmur with pad

murmur back

Edited by nsiderbam on 03/30/2014 10:39:20 MDT.

George Davis
(nsiderbam) - M

Murmur and Trailstar sold on 03/30/2014 13:44:20 MDT Print View

title. All that's left is the sleeping bag.

Christie Browne
(Cjbrowne) - M
Great Seller on 03/30/2014 14:37:02 MDT Print View

Thanks again, George. Good luck with the sleeping bag!