FS: GoLite bag, sil Trailstar, and GG Murmur
Display Avatars Sort By:
George Davis
(nsiderbam) - F

Locale: mid-Atlantic
FS: GoLite bag, sil Trailstar, and GG Murmur on 03/29/2014 20:51:05 MDT Print View

Trying to sell some unused gear to fund an apartment and grad school. Prices for everything *except* the sleeping bag include shipping.

Golite Adrenaline 1+ Season sleeping bag -- $110 (NOT including shipping) -- Regular length. Very lofty and warm (kept me warm down to mid 20s with a puffy on) and packs down VERY small. Has the interesting front zip instead of a side zip. Golite says it weighs 19oz, but in reality it weighs 25oz. Oh well, still pretty light for how warm it is.

SOLD!! 2013 Yellow Sil-nylon Trailstar -- $165 (including shipping) -- Has been used three times over the last year. In perfect condition, no rips/tears/anything wrong.

SOLD!! 2013 GG Murmur -- $100 (including shipping) -- Used it a couple of times over the last year. It's a great little pack. No rips/tears. Comes with the GG Nightlight pad ($24 value) that I bought separately.

Please PM me or send me an email at nsiderbam AT gmail DOT com.

Edited by nsiderbam on 03/30/2014 13:43:47 MDT.

George Davis
(nsiderbam) - F

Pics and update on 03/30/2014 10:37:03 MDT Print View

Correction: the murmur is a one-size-fits-all. I thought it was medium because I remembered seeing it on a tag, but upon reinspection and a message from another user here, I've realized it isn't. However, I wear medium-sized everything and it fits me fine.

Pics of the pack. I don't have the original foam pad it came with but instead will be pairing with Gossamer Gear's Nightlight sleeping pad. It fits in fine and makes the pack a bit stiffer.

murmur front

murmur with pad

murmur back

Edited by nsiderbam on 03/30/2014 10:39:20 MDT.

George Davis
(nsiderbam) - F

Murmur and Trailstar sold on 03/30/2014 13:44:20 MDT Print View

title. All that's left is the sleeping bag.

C Browne
(Cjbrowne) - M
Great Seller on 03/30/2014 14:37:02 MDT Print View

Thanks again, George. Good luck with the sleeping bag!