November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
New Salomon 4oz windshirt
Display Avatars Sort By:
Mark Larson
(mlarson) - MLife

Locale: Southeast USA
New Salomon 4oz windshirt on 08/02/2007 18:10:44 MDT Print View

I just noticed that Salomon is now making a full-zip hooded windshirt, the Fast Wing Hoodie Jacket listed at 120g. When stowed in the chest pocket, it also has one of those arm-band holster thingies, and vents in the armpits. I think the most interesting feature is what appears to be a thumb loop on the end of each sleeve. Whether or not all the features harmonize into a great product, it's always nice to see a manufacturer trying some new things.

Ryan Faulkner
(ryanf) - F

Locale: Mid atlantic, No. Cal
Re: New Salomon 4oz windshirt on 08/02/2007 19:50:04 MDT Print View

salomon has actually carried this product for quite some time

im sorry, i kept it my secret, thanks for posting the info.

Joshua Mitchell
(jdmitch) - F

Locale: Kansas
Re: New Salomon 4oz windshirt on 08/06/2007 09:55:58 MDT Print View

I hate to mention it (as it will probably disappear before I get one), but if you fit the sizes and don't mind the colors... it's on sale at REI Salomon Fast Wing Hoodie Jacket - Men's

Jason Brinkman
(jbrinkmanboi) - MLife

Locale: Idaho
Check the size chart on 08/06/2007 11:20:21 MDT Print View

Thanks for the heads up!

Looks like sizes run small if the size chart is accurate. I just ordered a XXL instead of my regular XL.