Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
WTB: Oooksworks Oooknest for Duomid
Display Avatars Sort By:
Craig Gulley
(cgulley) - MLife

Locale: Midwest
WTB: Oookworks Oooknest for Duomid on 03/22/2014 07:44:00 MDT Print View

If anyone has a Oooknest for a Duomid that they don't want anymore, please contact me.
thanks
Craig - cgulley AT crestron DOT com or PM me.

Edited by cgulley on 03/22/2014 07:46:14 MDT.

Stuart .
(lotuseater) - M

Locale: Colorado Foothills
Re: Oooknest on 03/22/2014 08:52:18 MDT Print View

oook

Good luck with your search. Seems like the used market is the fastest way to source one of his products.

Craig Gulley
(cgulley) - MLife

Locale: Midwest
Re: Re: Oooknest on 03/22/2014 08:54:34 MDT Print View

that is very funny- yes it appears he or his partner had some serious medical issues and instead of posting some kind of notice so people would know and understand he simply stopped communicating. I have not tried to contact him myself, but I might send an email this week sometime to see if he does respond.

Randy Cain
(bagboy) - MLife

Locale: Palmdale, CA
Oookworks..... on 03/22/2014 09:57:01 MDT Print View

That's the same thing he did over a year ago...just stopped communicating. And he eventually announced that there were personal issues he was trying to resolve, a breakup with a girlfriend, financial problems, etc. Some folks LITERALLY waited more than a year for their orders. A friend posted on Facebook that he had been waiting SIXTEEN MONTHS for his order from Oookworks!!!! Personally, before I realized Sean was having "issues," I tried at least 4 times to contact him about placing an order (because the pics of his work look awesome!!!), and never got a reply. So before anyone places an order with Oookworks, they should be aware of this history.

Edited by bagboy on 03/22/2014 10:22:36 MDT.

NW Hiker
(king2005ify)
Good to know on 03/22/2014 11:50:17 MDT Print View

Wondered what the heck was going on...painful to write, then wait 3 weeks before a reply! Hate to see what the order time looks like.

michael levi
(M.L) - F

Locale: W-Never Eat Soggy (W)affles
Re: WTB: Oookworks Oooknest for Duomid on 03/22/2014 20:51:38 MDT Print View

I think mld has resigned their net tents maybe. It looks like they come with a nice bathtub floor now fyi.

Derek Weeks
(Lighting12) - MLife
Oookworks on 03/22/2014 21:24:56 MDT Print View

Ha Stuart, funny and so true! Yes, Sean has some nice inners, but getting an inner from him will take more time then most are willing to wait. I order an oooknest for my Duomid and it took so long that my needs changed by the time it ever showed up, so I order the Nano but was never refunded the money for the doumid inner and my Nano weighed 360g and it should have been 312g. I will say it nicely built, but now I wonder, if I should keep it or just sale it for something lighter.

Edited by Lighting12 on 03/22/2014 21:40:15 MDT.