Eddie Bauer First Ascent Sirocco Windshirt Men's L/XL
Display Avatars Sort By:
Dale Wambaugh
(dwambaugh) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Northwest
SOLD: Eddie Bauer First Ascent Sirocco Windshirt Men's L/XL on 03/17/2014 18:06:41 MDT Print View

Sold to Bruce: an Eddie Bauer First Ascent Sirocco windshirt. Men's size XL, measuring 24" across the armpits, 27" from the base of the hoof to the tail and 37" from the center of the neck to the cuff. I would class this as a trim fit XL or roomy large. Weight is 5.2oz on my scale. Spring 2012 model. In excellent condition with a tiny light spot on the front as shown in the photos. $35 including US shipping and PayPal fees.

Features:

*100% nylon shell with excellent DWR
*Elastic cuffs
*Stretch binding on hood and hem
*Zippered hand pockets
*Self stows in LH pocket

Eddie Bauer First Ascent Sirocco Wind Shell Jacket

Edited by dwambaugh on 03/18/2014 11:14:28 MDT.

Randy Martin
(randalmartin) - F

Locale: Colorado
Re: Eddie Bauer First Ascent Sirocco Windshirt Men's L/XL on 03/17/2014 21:54:09 MDT Print View

I will add a personal comment and experience with this piece of gear. I love it. If you are looking for a windshirt without the big price then this is it. I bought a second when they stopped making them. I really enjoy the self storage in it's own pocket, having two outside pockets and a nicely fitted hood including chin coverage.

pack nwcurt
(curtpeterson) - M

Locale: Pacific Northwest
Eddie Bauer First Ascent Sirocco Windshirt Men's L/XL on 03/18/2014 08:09:07 MDT Print View

Yep. Great windshirt. I have two windshirts that are in the 2-3 ounce range but almost always grab this instead. I snagged a couple of them on clearance before they quit making them. Too bad - it's an excellent piece. Plus, Dale is great to work with. Top notch descriptions, super honest, wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from him. Great deal for somebody!

Bruce Bochicchio
(brucebo@me.com)

Locale: North Georgia
Windshirt on 03/18/2014 09:06:36 MDT Print View

PM Sent