Hyperlite Mountain Gear is back at DJ Bennett

50% off.

http://www.djbennett.com/hyperlite-mountain-gear.html

Southwest, Windrider , and Summit as of this morning 3/7/2014

Adam Kramer
(rbeard) - F

Locale: ATL, Southern Appalachia
weird on 03/07/2014 08:53:46 MST Print View

dont see anything. this is the best deal going on hmg btw.

Dustin Short
(upalachango) - MLife
Re: HMG 50% on 03/07/2014 09:00:51 MST Print View

HMG isn't even listed under their brands anymore...

Mark Cashmere
(tinkrtoy) - M

Locale: NEOH
Re: HMG 50%, Icebreaker on 03/07/2014 09:15:56 MST Print View

Nothing listed for me either. Must have gone quick. I picked up my Southwest pack on the last sale through DJBennett - great deal and pack!

That being said, I check their site once and a while for other outdoor brands. As it is, all of the Icebreaker stuff that they carry is 50% right now.

Other brands they carry -- Altra, Arcteryx, Asolo, Dale of Norway, Darn Tough, Defeet, Exofficio, Gore, Grandoe, Helly Hansen, Leki, Mammut, OR, Sorel, Vasque, Westcomb, and some others that are more winter sports specific.

Stuart .
(lotuseater) - M

Locale: 40°N,-105°W-ish
Re: HMG 50% on 03/07/2014 09:29:21 MST Print View

Looks like they only had one or two of each product. Southwest was gone when I looked 90 minutes ago. I added the Windrider Medium to my cart, removed it and when I tried to add it again it was gone. Shipping is ludicrously expensive though, the cheapest option for the Summit pack was FedEx Ground at $17.

Michael Schwartz
(greenwalk) - MLife

Locale: PA & Ireland
HMG 50% on 03/07/2014 09:35:00 MST Print View

From DJBENNETT:

"Thank you for reaching out to DJBENNETT.

Unfortunately, a mistake was made by our tech team and the HMG packs are not on sale. Both items are current models and should be sold at full price.

My apologies for the inconvenience."

:(

Dustin Short
(upalachango) - MLife
Re: HMG 50% on 03/07/2014 09:44:38 MST Print View

Technically typos like that are protected under false advertisement/consumer protection laws (in other words they have to honor the deal for stock in hand or however many orders they take) but probably not worth pursuing that avenue if your card wasn't charged at all.