Forum Index » Gear Swap » FS: Micropuff, Montbell #7, Saloman Raid Revo 20 S-LAB

Display Avatars Sort By:
Christopher Plesko
(Pivvay) - F

Locale: Rocky Mountains
FS: Micropuff, Montbell #7, Saloman Raid Revo 20 S-LAB on 07/30/2007 11:06:45 MDT Print View

Men's Medium Patagonia Micropuff Pullover - $80
Orange/Red color. Includes stuff sack. Weight is 306g (10.78oz). Stuff sack is 12g. Jacket is used and no rips or tears but a small mark on the back of the left sleeve as shown in the second picture. Sharpie is there for reference. I have a few more pictures if desired. Always stored out of it's stuff sack except on trips. Replaced with a Cocoon hoody and I still have a men's small just like this. I love this jacket but I don't need 3 synthetic jackets that fit me.
micropuff
mark

Montbell SS#7 Alpine Regular - $100
Bag has been used a few nights, in good shape with no rips or tears. Stored lofted and not in it's stuff sack. Bag has no zipper and footbox draw cord has been removed (nondistructively) although it could easily be replaced. Weighed 15.87oz as purchased new with 0.7oz stuff sack that is also included. Purchased a WM Highlite instead so this has to go. A few more pictures available if requested.
montbell bag

Salomon Raid Revo 20 S-Lab Set - $115
Just purchased this pack but after one short use I decided the torso length is not quite long enough for me. I usually wear large GoLite packs and it's "just" barely too short. Included platypus hydration bladder has never been used and all tags are included. A few rain/dirt spots that brush right off are the only thing that would keep this from appearing new. Weight is 15.37oz. A few more pictures are available upon request as well.
saloman bag

I take paypal or check/money order and have references from this forum. For paypal I take instant transfers ONLY, no credit/debit cards but I don't charge a paypal fee. All prices include shipping in the lower 48 states. Contact me here or at chris at shiftedthinking dot com.

Edited by Pivvay on 07/30/2007 11:08:28 MDT.

Dale Wambaugh
(dwambaugh) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Northwest
Montbell #7 on 07/30/2007 14:48:36 MDT Print View

I'd like to buy the sleeping bag. Email sent

Dale

dwambaugh at yahoo dot com

Christopher Plesko
(Pivvay) - F

montbell #7 on 07/30/2007 15:20:00 MDT Print View

replied dale. You're 2nd in line and i'll let you know as soon as I hear back from the first person interested.

Pat Rabun
(prabun) - MLife

Locale: Southwest
#7 For Dale on 07/30/2007 16:22:02 MDT Print View

Hey Dale- You take the bag (I was first in line). Thanks for the quick shipping on the stove, tool, etc.

Pat

Christopher Plesko
(Pivvay) - F

so nice (was Montbell #7) on 07/30/2007 16:32:04 MDT Print View

We have such friendly people here :) Dale it's yours if you want it.

Christopher Plesko
(Pivvay) - F

Montbell #7 Sold on 07/30/2007 20:47:50 MDT Print View

Hope you enjoy it Dale. I'll get it right out.

Dale Wambaugh
(dwambaugh) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Northwest
Thanks! on 07/30/2007 21:07:39 MDT Print View

Pat you're most welcome on the stoves and tool and thanks so much for the opportunity on the bag.

The is the last (well maybe) piece in my UL puzzle :) See you all outh there on the trail!

Christopher Plesko
(Pivvay) - F

FS: Patagonia Micropuff and Salomon Raid Revo S-Lab Price drop on 08/02/2007 07:52:24 MDT Print View

$75 shipped for the Pullover and $110 shipped for the pack?

Christopher Plesko
(Pivvay) - F

FS: Micropuff, Saloman pack on 08/07/2007 10:40:31 MDT Print View

Feel free to pass this around to other boards. Thanks!

Christopher Plesko
(Pivvay) - F

Trade Micropuff or Salamon pack for Talon 22 or Nathan 759? on 08/13/2007 10:59:52 MDT Print View

I would also trade either piece of gear for an Osprey Talon 22 or Nathan 759. Looking for size large torsos.

Christopher Plesko
(Pivvay) - F

Micropuff and Raid Revo still available on 08/22/2007 23:12:02 MDT Print View

Still up for grabs. Too hot to buy jackets? :)

Paul Huhn
(trlhiker) - F

Locale: Eastern NC
micropuff on 08/23/2007 18:25:16 MDT Print View

What is the lowest price you will take for the micropuff? You can pm me if you wish.

Christopher Plesko
(Pivvay) - F

$75 Micropuff PO and $100 Saloman Raid Revo 20 S-Lab on 09/04/2007 12:41:13 MDT Print View

Price drop and still available. Prices include shipping in the lower 48.

andrea pritchett
(pritchett1) - F
Raid Revo on 09/25/2007 13:46:36 MDT Print View

Hey Chris,

From the point where the collar bones me to my hip bone is 18 1/2 inches. I have a very small frame. Wore the Womens Gregory Arreba for the MDS and it cut into my collar bones till they bled. Do you think the bag is long enough for my torso? If the bag is still available, think I want to try it for the Jungle Marathon. You have the one with the water bottle holsters in front correct. Is that the cheapest you can go because if it does not work have to buy another bag and the list price has gone down a bit. Leave for the Amazon Oct 4th. Thanks!

Christopher Plesko
(Pivvay) - F

Re: Raid Revo on 09/25/2007 14:42:46 MDT Print View

Andrea,

I obviously can't promise it will fit you. Like I mentioned, I used a large GoLite Ion and it's sized 19.5" to 21.5" torso. The S-Lab pack was a little bit too short for me but my wife who uses a women's medium Jam2 can use it just fine. Price is firm for now as it includes shipping and I just searched and the S-Lab version of the raid revo is still $120-$130 everywhere I saw on the web plus it is hard to find. The pack has the water bottle holsters in front and is in perfect condition, worn on one ride. The bladder include has never been used and the bite valve still has the plastic wrap on it.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you decide to purchase it.

andrea pritchett
(pritchett1) - F
Saloman Raid Revo on 09/25/2007 19:48:35 MDT Print View

Hey Chris,

I know no guarantees. I actually used the small Gregory Arreba for my last race, MDS in the Sahara desert and it cut into my collar bones till they bled. I was told that the Raid would be a good fit, so going for it. Just joined pay pal. Whats the next step to transfer the funds and how are you shipping because I may need you to expedite. The price was dropped on the Raid 20 without the holsters sorry bout the misinformation. Super excited, it is a hard bag to come by. I hope it works for me in the Jungle race.

Christopher Plesko
(Pivvay) - F

raid revo shipping on 09/25/2007 21:42:58 MDT Print View

Planning to ship priority mail from Colorado (80021). Email me at chris@shiftedthinking.com to discuss alternative shipping arrangements or paypal payments. I don't take credit or debit cards as listed above, otherwise you just send money to the email account above and I'll ship it out :)

Christopher Plesko
(Pivvay) - F

all sold on 09/26/2007 14:57:29 MDT Print View

Everything is SOLD or off the market. Thanks for looking.