Forum Index » Website & Forum Admin/Support » MODERATOR/BPL: please move these forums down!

Display Avatars Sort By:
Dave T
(DaveT) - F
MODERATOR/BPL: please move these forums down! on 02/20/2014 14:04:39 MST Print View

Hi there.

As you can tell, putting the "community support" forum near the top (i.e on the first of eight or so page screens) in the forum list leads to endless posts into it, which are unrelated to the forum (i.e. web problems, etc.).

Why not move the Admin forums down below the gear, etc. forums? This continues to makes NO sense to me and others.

Bob Gross
(--B.G.--) - F

Locale: Silicon Valley
Re: MODERATOR/BPL: please move these forums down! on 02/20/2014 14:07:11 MST Print View

"This continues to makes NO sense to me and others."

When has it ever been a necessity for anything to make sense around here?

--B.G.--

Mitchell Ebbott
(mebbott) - F - M

Locale: SoCal
Re: Re: MODERATOR/BPL: please move these forums down! on 02/20/2014 17:46:06 MST Print View

Perhaps also change the name to something more specific. "Website Support Forum," perhaps? "Technical Support Forum"? Pretty much everything that goes on at BPL could be construed as "community support" of one sort or another.

Petra S
(SweetPea36) - F

Locale: Ohio
Re: MODERATOR/BPL: please move these forums down! on 02/20/2014 18:40:41 MST Print View

I second that! Since it looks like I just started this and suggested the name change under my asthma posting. You came up with a name which makes sense.

Adam Kilpatrick
(oysters) - MLife

Locale: South Australia
I concur on 02/20/2014 18:42:13 MST Print View

With all this. Its annoyed me for years.

Cheers!

Dave T
(DaveT) - F
MODERATOR on 02/24/2014 17:50:25 MST Print View

Or at least CHANGE THE NAME to "Website Problems and Support" or something to keep people from constantly posting incorrectly here.

How hard can this be?!

(I know, dumb question.)

Ken Thompson
(kthompson) - MLife

Locale: Behind the Redwood Curtain
Re: MODERATOR/RJ on 02/24/2014 18:59:49 MST Print View

Change the name back to Forum Admin and Support.

Geez.