Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
FS: LightHeart Gear SoLong 6 - Standard
Display Avatars Sort By:
Joshua A
(Aberrix) - M
SOLD: LightHeart Gear SoLong 6 - Standard on 02/05/2014 08:19:37 MST Print View

SOLD SOLD SOLD

First, I'm 6'4" 190lbs and this is the only tent that has ever fit me without issue. I am only selling it because I am upgrading to cuben fiber. This comes with every add-on accessory you can possibly buy with it. I have used it about 5 nights and its still in brand new condition, I have always cleaned and stored it in a large Rubbermaid container when I wasn't using it - I take extremely good care of my gear. The tent is very breathable when both sides are pulled back but it's also able to close down really tight in case of a storm. I was able to fit a 60L Osprey pack under the vestibule/awning and my boots without much issue. I bought the additional adjustable aluminum tent poles, however the tent is designed to use your hiking poles - both work perfect.

Includes:
Tent w/ Stuff Sack (32oz) - tent is fully seam sealed
Tyvek Footprint (5.7oz)
Carbon Fiber Awning Pole (1oz)
Pair of Adjustable Aluminum Tent Poles (8.5oz)

Product link: http://www.lightheartgear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=&products_id=42

dimensions

Everything new would be $430 shipped, I'm hoping to get $300 via paypal/shipped.

Thanks,
Josh

Edited by Aberrix on 02/05/2014 10:02:17 MST.

Ben Wortman
(bwortman) - M

Locale: Nebraska
Solong on 02/05/2014 09:13:53 MST Print View

Josh
It Doesn't look like you have PM's set up for anyone to contact you.

Was the tent seam sealed by lightheart gear or did you so it yourself?

Thanks

Ben

Joshua A
(Aberrix) - M
Re: Solong on 02/05/2014 09:30:14 MST Print View

Ben,

Sorry - PM's should be setup now.

Yes, the tent was seam sealed by the folks at LHG (I wanted to make sure it was done nice and clean), they also did 3 strips of seam grip laterally within the tent which helps keep sleeping pads stay in place. Thanks for the question.

Joshua A
(Aberrix) - M
photos on 02/05/2014 09:35:54 MST Print View

here are a couple more photos showing just how much room there really is inside the tent. I have a NeoAir Long pad and a MH Phantom 32 Long bag. I usually sleep on my stomach so my toes are pointed down and an arm above my head which adds to my problem fitting in tents normally but not in the SoLong 6.

Lots of headroom

Space for my feet/bag

LHG specs it at 45" of headroom in the center of the tent

55" wide at the center allows for a good amount of space to store some gear inside the tent

Edited by Aberrix on 02/05/2014 09:37:21 MST.

Ben Wortman
(bwortman) - M

Locale: Nebraska
Solong 6 on 02/05/2014 09:43:26 MST Print View

I will take it. But just because you have a fireknife in the pictures. (my new favorite knife)

Send me your paypal info and I'll get it sent to you.

Thanks
Ben

Joshua A
(Aberrix) - M
Re: Solong 6 on 02/05/2014 09:46:07 MST Print View

Ben,

paypal info on its way, thanks!

Josh

Joshua A
(Aberrix) - M
SOLD on 02/05/2014 10:02:59 MST Print View

SOLD to Ben