November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
40% Patagonia + Free shipping
Display Avatars Sort By:
Dan Durston
(dandydan) - F

40% Patagonia + Free shipping on 01/25/2014 21:52:14 MST Print View has a good Patagonia sale going on right now. There's a lot in stock including down jackets etc. It's pretty much all 30% off and then you can toss a 10% off coupon on top of that (TP1420) for a total of 40% off with free shipping in the USA.

Will Newton
(Newts) - MLife
Thanks! on 01/26/2014 11:43:12 MST Print View

Good find, Dan. Outfitted my girl head-to-toe for the price of one of my hardshells.

just Justin Whitson
Re: 40% Patagonia + Free shipping on 01/27/2014 00:20:36 MST Print View

Agreed, nice find Dan. Thank you for posting it. I've been looking for a pair of boxers with polygiene treatment, and i thought i could find a pair at this site.

Turns out, the Patagonia boxers they have, are the old model ones pre 2013 that have the more temporary "gladiodor" treatment rather than the polygiene. Was a bit bummed, but otherwise lot's of good quality stuff there.