Forum Index » Gear Swap » FS: EE Rev. X 30* quilt w/ 1 oz overstuff, size regular, wide cut. Stealth black in/out, latest 2013 model w/new strap system

Display Avatars Sort By:
Dave Satterberg
(onthecouchagain) - MLife

Locale: Sunny SO-CAL
FS: EE Rev. X , 850 fill, 30* quilt w/ 1 oz overstuff, size regular, wide cut. Stealth black in/out, latest 2013 model w/new strap system on 01/09/2014 20:50:35 MST Print View

Sadly, had to let go of my cuben "unicorn" lately as it was just too much money sitting around for my closet to justify to she who looks in said closet...a lot!

This is by far the nicest quilt I have purchased off BPL in like-new condition from another member here who was the original owner and used the quilt 3 nights total. It looks, smells and is new in my opinion. Includes the EE stuff sack and the quilt detachable straps for the underside. Very cool looking in black inside and out. On my not so postal but pretty accurate scale, I get 23.2 ounces for the bag w/ straps (no stuff sack). PayPal gift or add 4%, ships to CONUS US included in price. **SOLD**

yes, this is Tim's latest design iteration with the new strap system and new karo baffles.

Couch

850 fill in this bag

Edited by onthecouchagain on 01/10/2014 12:03:10 MST.

Dave Satterberg
(onthecouchagain) - MLife

Locale: Sunny SO-CAL
quilt has sold on 01/10/2014 12:03:40 MST Print View

gone