Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
FS/FT NWT RailRiders Adventure Pants, Size Medium and a couple PIFs
Display Avatars Sort By:
Greg Pehrson
(GregPehrson) - MLife

Locale: playa del caballo blanco
FS/FT NWT RailRiders Adventure Pants, Size Medium and a couple PIFs on 12/21/2013 15:35:21 MST Print View

EDIT 3.25.14: Pants no longer available: trade successful.

I picked up this pair of RailRiders Adventure Khakis for a bushwhacking pant, unfortunately, I'm swimming in the size Medium. They are the previous version, with one rear zippered pocket instead of 2 and no additional "security" pockets behind the front pockets. They are Navy Blue, which is a discontinued color. They are new with the RailRiders tag/product catalog still attached. The fabric is an awesome tough nylon and I seriously considered getting them tailored to fit.

I realize this is a long shot, but I'd love to trade them for a RailRiders Men's size Small Madison River Shirt with Insect Shield. Otherwise I'd like to sell them for $50 shipped CONUS, PayPal Personal or you cover the fees. The RailRiders site has the current version of Adventure Khakis listed at 10.3 oz and mine came in at 13.5 on my cheap kitchen scale, but I'm wondering if the RailRiders official weight is without the removable robust webbing belt that comes with the pants. From a smoke-free home, and I've kept my cats away as best as possible.

RR1

RR2

RR3

Also a couple of PIFs, standard rules apply--you pay shipping cost only and agree to keep the PIFs going.

PIF: NWOT HeadSweats SuperVisor. I received this as a promotion, and tried it on but within minutes my Charlie Brown-sized head was aching. It is a one size fits all except for Charlie Brown heads. CLAIMED.

HS

PIF: Men's Small LL Bean Polypro baselayer top with quarter zip and thumb loops.
Good used condition. Clean, no stains. Some pilling in the collar area and heat-transfered tag is wearing away, so unless you look closely, the LL Bean label just looks like "Be." A good reminder at least; perhaps you could frame it and use it as an inspirational poster in your office. A decade and a half ago, I wore an EMS version of this to threads. The LL Bean one fits tighter on the thumbs and thus saw much less wear. Good for someone with smaller hands. CLAIMED.

LLB

Sorry, I can't guarantee arrival for Christmas.
Wishing you all wonderful winter adventures.
-Greg

Edited by GregPehrson on 03/25/2014 14:31:00 MDT.

Greg Pehrson
(GregPehrson) - MLife

Visor PIF claimed on 12/22/2013 04:50:26 MST Print View

As says the title.

Greg Pehrson
(GregPehrson) - MLife

Base layer PIF claimed on 12/26/2013 07:12:14 MST Print View

Pants still available.

Greg Pehrson
(GregPehrson) - MLife

price drop on RailRiders pants on 01/01/2014 13:45:51 MST Print View

$45 shipped CONUS, or the trade listed in original post.

I measured the inseam: it is 30" loose or 30.5" pulled tight against the ruler.

Greg Pehrson
(GregPehrson) - MLife

FS: RailRiders Adventure Khakis, Men's Medium on 01/24/2014 19:30:47 MST Print View

TTT

Greg Pehrson
(GregPehrson) - MLife

price drop on 01/29/2014 14:36:04 MST Print View

$40 for the pants, shipped CONUS.

Greg Pehrson
(GregPehrson) - MLife

RailRiders pants, $35 on 02/13/2014 18:12:58 MST Print View

$35 CONUS

Greg Pehrson