Forum Index » Gear Swap » FS: MEC W’s T2 Zip Hoody, Med, NWT, like Patagonia Cap 4 Hoody

Display Avatars Sort By:
E J
(mountainwalker) - MLife

Locale: SF Bay Area & New England
FS: MEC W’s T2 Zip Hoody, Med, NWT, like Patagonia Cap 4 Hoody - SOLD on 12/10/2013 21:47:51 MST Print View

SOLD Weight as measured on my digital scale. Buy with confidence - I’m a longtime BPL member who has participated in multiple GGG Bay Area gatherings (and made a film of one), sold and bought gear a bunch of times on BPL and organized one of the largest member group buys on BPL from a cottage snowshoe company.

Please PM and I’ll send Paypal info. Paypal Cash Gift accepted or Paypal Cash + 3% to cover fees. Please make sure to include the item name and your full name and address with Paypal payment. Price includes shipping to the Continental U.S. Include extra for insurance if you’d like.

MEC W’s T2 Zip Hoody, Medium, New With Tags, 5.2 oz, SOLD, Retail $50 + High Shipping Charges from Canada and extra fee for MEC Membership. After wearing this Polartec Power Dry HE material for months I can tell you it's fantastic - very warm for the weight and incredibly breathable. Moves moisture better than any material I've worn.

Edited by mountainwalker on 12/17/2013 22:39:37 MST.

E J
(mountainwalker) - MLife

FS: MEC W’s T2 Zip Hoody, Med, NWT, like Patagonia Cap 4 Hoody on 12/17/2013 16:02:33 MST Print View

SOLD very warm, breathable and moisture-moving MEC Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency hoody.

Edited by mountainwalker on 12/17/2013 22:40:27 MST.

And E
(LunchANDYnner) - M

Locale: Pacific Northwest
wish it was the right size on 12/17/2013 16:22:08 MST Print View

I'd pick this up for my lady if it were an XS/S. Good luck with the sale! You're giving people a killer deal.

Doug I.
(idester) - MLife

Locale: MidAtlantic
Re: wish it was the right size on 12/17/2013 16:34:23 MST Print View

"wish it was the right size"

Me too! I mean, I've got the man boobs, but I haven't been a medium in a long time....

Joseph Evans
(jee)
sizing? on 12/17/2013 18:26:12 MST Print View

anyone know if a ladies medium will fit like a mens Small? I've never worn any mec stuff...

Travis W
(lobopac)

Locale: Central Valley, CA
I'll bite on 12/17/2013 20:53:49 MST Print View

My wife is generally between a small and a medium. If this doesn't work, for her I'll offer it back on gear trade in a few weeks after Christmas.

I'll PM you for Paypal info.

E J
(mountainwalker) - MLife

MEC T2 Zip Hoody Man Boob edition on 12/17/2013 22:42:33 MST Print View

If there's enough demand, I'm sure MEC can make it happen.