Forum Index » Gear Swap » FS: Custom Zpacks Cuben LARGE Poncho Tarp, Marmot Precip clothes, Land's End Polartec Air core 100 wt fleece, etc

Display Avatars Sort By:
just Justin Whitson
(ArcturusBear)
FS: Custom Zpacks Cuben LARGE Poncho Tarp, Marmot Precip clothes, Land's End Polartec Air core 100 wt fleece, etc on 12/09/2013 23:57:04 MST Print View

Hi, all prices are paypal fees and shipping CONUS included:

****SOLD**** i'm selling my lightly (few short trips) used custom zpack large 1 oz/yd2 cuben poncho tarp. Here is a thread i started with some pics (and exact dimensions):

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=82638

Selling it for 185 paypal fees and CONUS shipping included--paid 225 total. ***SOLD***

****Sold to Ian*****
XXL, grey colored Marmot Precip jacket not ever used backpacking and barely used otherwise, selling for 25 dollars paypal fees and CONUS shipping included. Way too large--had the idea of using this sort of as a poncho over a small pack. Didn't quite fit as well as i had hoped it would. *****SOLD******

****Sold to Nate*****
Large quite dark grey Marmot Precip pants, used on one trip and otherwise not used. 23 dollars. A little too large for me and generally not a fan of conventional WPB pants. Like Paramo type, or rain skirts with gaiters more. *****Sold*******

Selling a very slightly used (maybe about 4,5, or so short trips) sleeping bag made by Sierra Designs, which is in great shape and still has the tag attached to the storage sack. I always slept in clean clothes while in it. It's the Zissou 30 degree Lite men's regular size model, which is EN comfort rated for men down to 27 degrees. It's made with the new hydrophobic down that is supposed to resist down collapse/wetting out better than regular untreated down. Originally paid about 210 for it, selling it for 135. Inexpensive way to find out if you like the hydrophobic down or not.

Selling a very lightly used black, medium/regular sized Polartec Power Dry silk weight baselayer longsleeve shirt with thumb holes made by Peckham Inc that is in great shape, for 11 dollars. Would say it's in between a medium and large, since it's a military brand (and they seem to run large). Don't think there is any antimicrobial treatment. I throw in a little dissolved borax into my rinse cycle to cut down odor on shorter trips.

****SOLD****** Selling a very lightly used green (sort of in between an emerald and kelly green) Land's End Men's regular size large Polartec Aircore 100 Half-zip Fleece Pullover for 15 dollars. *****SOLD******

****Sold to Ben******Selling a blue colored Sea to Summit Ultra Sil-Cordura Poncho-Tarp, used only a couple of times. Has extra silnylon black flap to one end that I put on there (about a foot and a half) to help close up one end for better rain protection. Asking 31 dollars.*****SOLD to Ben*****

Selling a size medium, black colored Frogg Toggs Toadz jacket that hasn't been used ever (just hanging up in my closet). This is not your typical Frogg Toggs jacket, that is fragile and delicate, this is the newest kind that has a tough polyester outer that is quite durable and strong. It doesn't have the model name on it, and I don't remember what model it is, but the tag says style#NTG65101-01. Did some research, pretty sure it's the Karta model. Asking 43 dollars.

For pics/weights let me know of any interest via p.m. or here, and i will put up pics here and weights. I don't obsessively weigh my stuff anymore so i don't have a lot of the weights off hand.

Edited by ArcturusBear on 12/26/2013 18:30:32 MST.

just Justin Whitson
(ArcturusBear)
Re: FS: Custom Zpacks Cuben LARGE Poncho Tarp, Marmot Precip clothes, Land's End Polartec Air core 100 wt fleece, etc on 12/10/2013 08:56:42 MST Print View

Ok, I realized that a lot of folks might not be comfortable sharing their phone number, so if you have an interest in any of the items, let me know either via a reply here or a p.m. and then i will put pics up here of the item.

The following are for James re: the Polartec AirCore fleece. ***SOLD****

full pic

The flash came on for the 2nd pic for some reason. It's neither quite as dark as the first pic, nor quite as light as the 2nd.

label

*****SOLD*****

Edited by ArcturusBear on 12/10/2013 09:08:30 MST.

just Justin Whitson
(ArcturusBear)
Re: Re: FS: Custom Zpacks Cuben LARGE Poncho Tarp, Marmot Precip clothes, Land's End Polartec Air core 100 wt fleece, etc on 12/11/2013 22:34:48 MST Print View

bump for price reductions.

Ian Van Halen
(IDBLOOM) - MLife

Locale: PNW
Re: Re: Re: FS: Custom Zpacks Cuben LARGE Poncho Tarp, Marmot Precip clothes, Land's End Polartec Air core 100 wt fleece, etc on 12/12/2013 07:45:22 MST Print View

"XXL, grey colored Marmot Precip jacket not ever used backpacking and barely used otherwise, selling for 25 dollars paypal fees and CONUS shipping included."

I'll take this for $25. PM en route.

. Kirby
(Kirby805) - F
RE: Large quite dark grey Marmot Precip pants on 12/12/2013 08:24:04 MST Print View

I'm all over these. PM sent

Ian Van Halen
(IDBLOOM) - MLife

Re: RE: Large quite dark grey Marmot Precip pants on 12/12/2013 14:37:26 MST Print View

Payment of $25 sent for:

"Hi, all prices are paypal fees and shipping CONUS included:

XXL, grey colored Marmot Precip jacket not ever used backpacking and barely used otherwise, selling for 25 dollars paypal fees and CONUS shipping included. Way too large--had the idea of using this sort of as a poncho over a small pack. Didn't quite fit as well as i had hoped it would."

Thanks Justin!

just Justin Whitson
(ArcturusBear)
Re: Re: RE: Large quite dark grey Marmot Precip pants on 12/12/2013 16:40:39 MST Print View

Bump for edit, Marmot jacket sold to Ian and Marmot pants sold to Nate pending payment.

just Justin Whitson
(ArcturusBear)
price reductions on 12/12/2013 22:13:25 MST Print View

bump for price reductions on most items.

Benjamin Meadors
(thebentern) - F

Locale: Central Arkansas
S2S Ultrasil Poncho on 12/13/2013 05:26:16 MST Print View

Sending PM.

Robert Briscoe
(rbriscoe) - M

Locale: Western North Carolina
Re: S2S Ultrasil Poncho on 12/13/2013 08:31:40 MST Print View

Next in line for the poncho.

just Justin Whitson
(ArcturusBear)
Re: Re: S2S Ultrasil Poncho on 12/13/2013 13:07:15 MST Print View

Thank you Nate and Ben for your purchases (and to Ian and James as well!).

OP has been updated to reflect these.

Edited by ArcturusBear on 12/13/2013 13:08:16 MST.

Ian Van Halen
(IDBLOOM) - MLife

Re: Re: Re: S2S Ultrasil Poncho on 12/17/2013 20:55:42 MST Print View

Received the Marmot Precip yesterday from Justin. Jacket looks like it's brand new off of the hanger. I'd definitely recommend this seller as the price, item, and delivery time were all outstanding!

just Justin Whitson
(ArcturusBear)
price reductions on 12/26/2013 02:44:33 MST Print View

Hi Ian, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.

***SOLD****Price reduction on the Cuben Poncho-Tarp. Now 179. ****SOLD*****

Sierra Designs bag now 129. This would be a great bag to cut into and make a couple of summer quilts with the hydrophobic dri down. With summer quilts, there won't be much of a weight difference between this down and say a higher fill power down.

Silkweight Polartec Power dry shirt now 10.

Frogg Toggs Karta WPB jacket now 37.

All prices include shipping CONUS and me paying the paypal fees.

Edited by ArcturusBear on 12/26/2013 18:32:43 MST.

just Justin Whitson
(ArcturusBear)
Re: price reductions on 12/26/2013 18:29:40 MST Print View

Zpacks Cuben Poncho Tarp Sold.

just Justin Whitson
(ArcturusBear)
Re: Re: price reductions on 12/27/2013 13:25:46 MST Print View

If you buy the Sierra Designs bag or the Frogg Toggs Karta jacket, i will throw in the Silkweight Polartec Powerdry baselayer shirt for free.

Someone earlier asked about the weight of the Frogg Toggs jacket--figured i should put up here as well. With a rubber band on, it weighed 19.9 oz. It's a medium but closer to a large and boxier cut. A good winter jacket.