FS: Enlightened Equipment Older Epiphany Apex 180 USD
Display Avatars Sort By:
Matthew Davis
(teddygavi)

Locale: B.C
PRICE DROP FS: Enlightened Equipment Older Epiphany Apex 150 USD on 12/08/2013 12:44:40 MST Print View

As the title says I am selling an Epiphany Apex 6' 25F Reg/Half taper made from .51oz cuben. Weighs ~25.5oz on my scale (I am dubious of my scales accuracy given its a cheaper home kitchen) but that's also close to the weight I was quoted from Tim when I bought this quilt in October of 2012.

I tried to convice myself over numerous trips last winter that this bag fit me, sadly I just have to part with it as it is about 6inches to short. It is in great condition, the cuben is amazing and the apex is extremely warm. I have had this bag down easily to the 20F mark (minimal extra clothing) and even stretch it to ~15F (that was with numerous layers and extra down clothing) as you all know tims quilts are excellent and indeed true to his ratings, even though he doesn't sell this quilt anymore I think it was one of his better options for the likes of wet weather here in the Coast Mountains of BC. Silnylon hidden in the footbox allows for compression. Anyway 265 USD new and given its condition I would like 180 USD. If you are around 5'7-5'10 you could easily love this bag. Comes with shock cord for securing bag underneath you. This was at a time when he didn't provide storage or stuff sacks.

Since I am in BC, we will have to work something out for shipping as it can be expensive across the border. I do have mailbox in Blaine i can ship from, but the price is certainly firm if we go that route. Unless you are in Canada then there are no issues. If interested PM me, and I only do paypal. Thanks

apex bag

Edited by teddygavi on 02/14/2014 13:34:48 MST.

Anthony Weston
(anthonyweston) - MLife

Locale: Southern CA
Epiphany on 12/08/2013 12:56:04 MST Print View

Great quilt.

Edited by anthonyweston on 12/08/2013 13:35:31 MST.

Matthew Davis
(teddygavi)

Locale: B.C
FS: Enlightened Equipment Older Epiphany Apex 180 USD -- BUMP on 02/03/2014 20:46:59 MST Print View

BUMP

This is still available everyone!

Edited by teddygavi on 02/03/2014 20:47:34 MST.