Forum Index » Gear Swap » WTB: Zpacks Hexamid Solo Plus

Display Avatars Sort By:
Steve P
(swillhiker) - M
WTB: Zpacks Hexamid Solo Plus on 11/28/2013 08:43:32 MST Print View

I'm looking for a Hexamid Solo Plus with a sewn in bug net/floor and extended beak. If you happen to have the removable ground sheet, all the better!

This is actually for a friend of mine that has had some serious gear envy of my similar setup. I figured I'd ask the group in case any of you are considering upgrading your selves for the holidays, or if you need extra cash to buy gifts. If you have a slightly different Z packs hexamid set up that you are looking to unload, let me know about that too. He may be interested.

Thanks everyone, happy Thanksgiving!

Edited by swillhiker on 11/29/2013 07:09:11 MST.

Clint Lum
(clintlum91) - F
Price on 11/28/2013 21:07:08 MST Print View

Hey Steve,

I have exactly what you are looking for in good condition. I am wondering what you are willing to pay for it. I am not certain I will part ways with it because I like the system so much, but will definitely consider it.

Thanks,

Clint

Steve P
(swillhiker) - M
Re: Price on 11/29/2013 07:05:04 MST Print View

Clint,

I picked mine up from this forum in July of 2012 for $300, but I'm pretty sure I got a smoking deal. If the one you have is extended beak and with a groundsheet, what do you think about $400?

Jeff N
(Newtrout) - F

Locale: Pacific NW
PM sent on 11/29/2013 10:50:46 MST Print View

With a couple options for you.

Clint Lum
(clintlum91) - F
Shipping on 11/29/2013 11:03:01 MST Print View

Steve, I am willing to part ways if you are able to cover the shipping costs. I will be out of town until Sunday so I can get it shipped Monday.

Just so we are on the same page...

Hexamid solo-plus
Extended beak
Cuben ground sheet

I will give you the stuff sack as well.

Clint

Steve P
(swillhiker) - M
All set... on 11/29/2013 17:51:05 MST Print View

Thank you, everyone, for your replies. My buddy Don will soon have a Hexamid coming his way! If anyone else is looking, it seems like there are a couple others out there if you're interested...

Thanks again!!

Clint Lum
(clintlum91) - F
Re: All set... on 11/29/2013 18:53:44 MST Print View

Ok so who's shelter are you purchasing Steve? I am confused haha

Clint

Steve P
(swillhiker) - M
Re: Re: All set... on 11/30/2013 06:04:17 MST Print View

Another forum member PM'd me with the details on his shelter and that's the one we went with. Thanks again Jeff and Clint for getting back to me!