Forum Index » Gear Swap » FS: Consolidated FS post of numerous items

Display Avatars Sort By:
Doug I.
(idester) - MLife

Locale: MidAtlantic
FS: Consolidated FS post of numerous items on 11/28/2013 07:25:20 MST Print View

Consolidated FS posting. All prices include paypal fees and shipping CONUS. And maybe a bit of stuffing since it's Thanksgiving and all....

SOLD: Modded Windrider 3400. Medium. Has been on a couple of trips - so a bit dirty but very good condition. Has a ULA hip belt, also medium. $190 includes shipping.

SOLD - Katabatic Sawatch, regular wide, 3 oz. overfill. Excellent condition. Around 18 months old (so not the 900 down). $400. Includes stuff sack and cotton storage sack, and guyline that ships with the quilts, but not the small straps, no longer have those.

SOLD - Montbell UL Down Jacket, medium. Like new. Might even be new/never used, not sure. If I did use it, it was only once. $95

SOLD - Rab MeCo 165 Longsleeve Zip - Large. Excellent condition. $45.

SOLD - BPL Arctic pack, size Medium. This is one of the originals, made by ULA - with this pack you'd attach the shoulder straps to the dry bag, but they don't make those dry bags anymore, so you'd have to sew the shoulder straps to the hip belt (see http://www.suluk46.com/RandD%20-%20RD19%20ULA%20Arctic%20Drypack%20Mods.html) because I never did. $65

Never Claimed, going to the thrift store - Ridgerest pad. Probably 3-4 years old, but in great shape. Used to use it for winter, but haven't used it the past two years. An additional $10 with any of the above.

SOLD - Used Merrill Trail Gloves, size 8.5. Decided the no-rise shoe is not for me. Plenty of life left. $20, or free with anything (other than Ridgerest) above.

Edited by idester on 12/08/2013 12:51:01 MST.

Doug I.
(idester) - MLife

Re: FS: Consolidated FS post of numerous items - Prices reduced on 12/01/2013 10:34:06 MST Print View

Above

Jean-Francois Jobin
(jfjobin) - MLife
Pm sent on 12/01/2013 12:53:23 MST Print View

I'll take the Artic 1000.

Jim Jessop
(StokeyJim) - MLife
PM sent on 12/01/2013 16:55:24 MST Print View

I'd like the sawatch please

Doug I.
(idester) - MLife

Re: FS: Consolidated FS post of numerous items on 12/05/2013 18:57:26 MST Print View

Yes, the jacket is still available. You were wondering, right?

Nick Gatel
(ngatel) - MLife

Locale: Southern California
Re: Re: FS: Consolidated FS post of numerous items on 12/05/2013 20:41:23 MST Print View

Gosh, Doug you are going to end up with enough extra change to buy that chick-magnet Range Rover

:)

Eugene Smith
(Eugeneius) - MLife

Locale: Nuevo Mexico
Re: Re: Re: FS: Consolidated FS post of numerous items on 12/05/2013 20:56:10 MST Print View

Doug already has a Range Rover, it's buried underneath all those puffy down items in the garage.

Doug I.
(idester) - MLife

Re: Re: Re: FS: Consolidated FS post of numerous items on 12/06/2013 07:26:46 MST Print View

"Gosh, Doug you are going to end up with enough extra change to buy that chick-magnet Range Rover"

Forget the Range Rover, I'm saving up for one of these: http://www.colonialroadtrek.com/roadtrek_sale/170-versatile/9887/index.php

Fred eric
(Fre49) - MLife

Locale: France, vallée de la Loire
rab meco on 12/06/2013 12:24:47 MST Print View

If you are willing to do it, what would be the added cost for shipping the rab meco to Europe ?

Doug I.
(idester) - MLife

Re: rab meco on 12/06/2013 12:44:20 MST Print View

"what would be the added cost for shipping the rab meco to Europe ?"

About $20 to France, first class international, no tracking, no insurance.

Happy to do it, but once I mail it, it's your responsibility. I can't guarantee delivery. To do so would be ridiculously expensive (a tad over $50)

David Thomas
(BlueLou) - M

Locale: Not close enough to the Rockies
Montbell on 12/06/2013 13:16:48 MST Print View

I'm interested in the jacket, pm sent.

David Thomas
(BlueLou) - M

Locale: Not close enough to the Rockies
Montbell Jacket on 12/13/2013 07:18:07 MST Print View

Got the jacket Monday. Very pleased. Thanks Doug.

Dave