Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
FS- Marmot Plasma 30 Sleeping Bag. Like New condition.
Display Avatars Sort By:
stephen billings
(stephenb) - MLife

Locale: oregon
FS- Marmot Plasma 30 Sleeping Bag. Like New condition. on 11/23/2013 22:32:50 MST Print View

SOLD

FS- Marmot Plasma 30 Sleeping Bag. Like New condition.

Selling a Marmot Plasma 30 Sleeping Bag. It is the reg. 6' length, and it is in like New condition.

I purchased bag this year at one of the REI members sale and I have never used it. The card that was with the bag said that it had been used 2 times. Well, the bag looked and looks as if it has never been used at all. It is is perfect new condition. Only mark of any kind is an X on the hood that REI puts on the merchandise that they sell at their members sale. I do not know why they put it there, but they did.

I paid $245 - which was 1/2 off REI New price of $489.

Comes with Stuff sack and storage bag.

Sold

From Marmot:

http://marmot.com/products/details/plasma-30

pic

pic

pic

Edited by stephenb on 11/26/2013 11:31:40 MST.

SPAM
(Bhaneman) - F
Marmot Plasma 30 on 11/24/2013 09:18:58 MST Print View

Would you accept $175.00 shipped.
Ship zip 89031
Thank you.

stephen billings
(stephenb) - MLife

Marmot Plasma on 11/24/2013 09:30:00 MST Print View

No, I can not go that low. Lowest I would possibly go would be $210 shipped. I will only take $200 net to me before shipping costs, or I will keep this bag. It really is a cracking good bag.

And the only reason that I am selling it at all is because I have enough bags in this temp rating. I have a Feathered Friends summer- hybrid bag ( Rock Wren) and a WM Summerlite bag. That is besides a couple shoulder season and winter bags. I really only bought the Marmot as a back up and was a sucker for a good deal. Now I realize I never really, really needed it- so it needs to go to a new home that does need one. So, someone else can get a great deal on this very fine bag. It is probably warmer than the Summerlite, and it is slightly roomier than the Summerlite. Only reason I am selling this one and not the Summerlite is because I have a lot more experience with the Summerlite, so am partial to it. That and the fact that I have not used this one.

Aaron Sorensen
(awsorensen) - MLife

Locale: South of Forester Pass
Re: Marmot Plasma on 11/24/2013 14:46:58 MST Print View

I'll take it.
PM sent.

stephen billings
(stephenb) - MLife

PM on 11/24/2013 18:35:30 MST Print View

Hi Aaron,

Just saw your post here. BTW - I did not receive a PM from you as of yet. If it is easier- you can email me at :

smbill@msn.com

- Stephen

stephen billings
(stephenb) - MLife

SOLD on 11/26/2013 11:30:30 MST Print View

Now sold

Aaron Sorensen
(awsorensen) - MLife

Locale: South of Forester Pass
Re: SOLD on 12/01/2013 17:26:08 MST Print View

I got it.