I'm looking for something to wear around camp when I do occasional overnights. The temperatures would be 5+ degrees.
1) FF down booties - $89, 9.3 oz
2) GooseFeet (including over-bootie)- $110, 3.9 oz
3) WM Flash bootie - $65, 3 oz
4) WM down dootie - $85, 6 oz
5) WM Expedition down bootie - $110, 8 oz
There's no place locally to see and handle any of these so it will be an internet-driven purchase.
In some respects, the simplicity of the WM Flash Bootie is attractive. The cheapest and lightest. My instincts tell me to select either the GF or FF down bootie.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.