November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Anjan 2 Packed Size?
Display Avatars Sort By:
Brian Reyman

Locale: Rocky Mountains
Anjan 2 Packed Size? on 11/19/2013 21:32:45 MST Print View

Anyone know the Anjan 2 packed size? I see one site (campmor) that lists it at 4x19 inches. Can anyone that has one confirm that?

greg c
(spindrifter) - F
You're Correct on 11/19/2013 21:45:47 MST Print View

That's correct. Hilleberg states dimensions as follows:
Akto, Anjan 2 19" long x 4" diameter
Nallo 2, Nallo 3, Soulo, Anjan 3, Rogen 19" long x 5" diameter
Unna, Nammatj 2 19" long x 5" diameter
Nammatj 3, Jannu, Nallo 4, Allak, Nallo 2 GT, Anjan 2 GT 19" long x 6" diameter

I believe Hilleberg just quotes the stuff sack dimensions as it matches my Soulo exactly. Do know, however, that the stuff sacks they provide are quite generous and heavy. I switched the Soulo stuff sack with a smaller cuben sack. The tent is now much more compact and I saved 2 oz.

Edited by spindrifter on 11/19/2013 21:49:42 MST.

Brian Reyman

Thanks on 11/19/2013 21:54:59 MST Print View

Thanks for the quick confirmation!

I looked ALL over the Hilleberg site and couldn't find the packed sizes anywhere. Is there a special link to them somewhere or are they somewhere on the pages that I'm just not looking?

Thanks again.

Brian Reyman

Found It on 11/20/2013 07:24:01 MST Print View

Ended up finding it on Hilleberg's site - under the general FAQ. Interesting place to put it:

Aaron Croft
(aaronufl) - M

Locale: Oregon
Anjan 2 on 11/20/2013 17:24:24 MST Print View

For what it's worth, I can highly recommend this tent. The dimensions of the stuff sack are normally quite a bit larger than what is required (I normally have quite a bit of the stuff sack material left empty after putting in the tent).

Brian Reyman

Thanks Aaron on 11/20/2013 20:39:51 MST Print View

Great, thanks Aaron. I'm pretty happy making the purchase (just placed it today), but it always reinforces the excited feelings when I hear others liking it!

Out of curiosity, are you able to confirm if the 4x19 is accurate?