Ryan, Thanks for the reply. I'm fairly slow with my projects. So yes this one took awhile. I bet 10-12 hours in total. First I had to remove all the stitching on the seams that run under the arms and along the sides. This is a French seam so it is double stitched. After that I pulled the primaloft out. It took a fair amount of time pulling it off any place it was actually stitched to fabric. Next was laying out the baffles. I used chalk to draw them onto the shell. Then I stuffed the collar and jacket top front. Next I sewed baffles and stuffed the remaining body. The same was then done to the sleeves. After that I re-sewed the side French seams, but had to do so without the trimming step as I did not want to loose any width.
So yeah it was probably closer to 12 hours when all was done.