ULA CDT in cuben
Display Avatars Sort By:
Steve Meier
(smeier) - MLife

Locale: Midwest
ULA CDT in cuben on 11/17/2013 13:28:06 MST Print View

I ordered a ULA Circuit a couple of years ago and for the first time, got a pack that fit me perfectly. I have broad shoulders and the S straps feel custom made for me. So I ordered a CDT in cuben and had them make the top a roll top closure instead of the drawstring to increase its rain resistance. In fact ULA called me to go over everything, including suggestions for options, fabrics, etc. I really appreciated the phone call to make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. I plan on seam sealing all of the seams to finish it up. All in, with all of the options, it weighs in at 21 oz. I should be able to lose another oz or so by taking out the bladder pocket and removing the thumb loops. Here are a few pics. I was unprepared for just how big this pack is…it's huge. I have everything in the pack in the pics except for clothes and food. I'm very pleased…

Oh yeah, here are a few pics of my hammock set up. Total base weight at just over 10 lbs for a set up down to 40 degrees.ULA CDT in cuben

Edited by smeier on 11/17/2013 13:36:27 MST.

Ryan Smith
(ViolentGreen) - F

Locale: Southeast
Re: ULA CDT in cuben on 11/17/2013 16:50:29 MST Print View

Looks good Steve!

Ryan

Chad Poindexter
(Stick) - F

Locale: Wet & Humid Southeast....
Re: ULA CDT in cuben on 11/17/2013 17:07:26 MST Print View

Nice set-up!

Stevie Patrick