Forum Index » Gear Swap » FS: HMG Summit Pack, ZPacks WPB Cuben Rain Jacket size L

Display Avatars Sort By:
Stevie Patrick
(XstevieX)

Locale: Adirondacks
FS: HMG Summit Pack, ZPacks WPB Cuben Rain Jacket size L on 11/08/2013 10:56:28 MST Print View

PayPal Gift preferred, or add 3% to the total.

HMG Summit Pack - SOLD
Really love this pack, but I'm planning for a move around the 1st of the year and a PCT thru-hike next year as well, so I decided I wouldn't be using this so much/could part with it. It's in great shape, only taken on 3 overnighters. Just a few dirty spots which is typical on these white cuben hybrid packs. I removed the sternum strap and waist belt when I got it, but still have them, so they're included as well.

hmg
kjsd

ZPacks WPB Cuben Fiber Rain Jacket size L - SOLD
Weighs 4.7 ounces on my scale. Picked this up in July, hasn't even seen the trail. Shortly after, Joe added the XL, and I plan on ordering up a size for layering. So in brand new shape. Currently a three week wait, thought someone might enjoy the discount and lack of wait time.

zpj

Edited by XstevieX on 11/13/2013 11:30:26 MST.

Art Tyszka
(arttyszka) - MLife

Locale: Minnesota
Re: FS: HMG Summit Pack, ZPacks WPB Cuben Rain Jacket size L on 11/08/2013 17:33:28 MST Print View

I'm curious how large you are that you need to go up to the XL to be able to layer it.

Thanks

Stevie Patrick
(XstevieX)

Re: Re: FS: HMG Summit Pack, ZPacks WPB Cuben Rain Jacket size L on 11/08/2013 17:41:36 MST Print View

Hey Art,

Honestly I should've known better, I typically wear an XL in the rain jackets that I've had in the past (Rab and Patagonia), but have a Squamish Hoody in a large and checked out the measurements and thought it MIGHT work for me. And it definitely fits, but with my puffy on underneath there is little room left, it begins to limit my movement. There's no stretch or give, obviously. So I would say it fits true to size, just thought I'd give the standard large a shot, when the XL was a custom order. I plan on taking it on my PCT thru next year and want to be able to layer appropriately. So if a large normally works for you, this should do the job.

Art Tyszka
(arttyszka) - MLife

Re: Re: Re: FS: HMG Summit Pack, ZPacks WPB Cuben Rain Jacket size L on 11/08/2013 17:52:55 MST Print View

Stevie, the puffy underneath is what I'm wondering about too. I'm 5' 10", 190 lbs, and usually wear a L, but not sure the ZP WPB will fit over a MB UL parka, thoughts? What's you height and weight? I sound like the guy at the carnival . . .

Thanks
Art

Stevie Patrick
(XstevieX)

Re: Re: Re: Re: FS: HMG Summit Pack, ZPacks WPB Cuben Rain Jacket size L on 11/08/2013 18:00:17 MST Print View

Haha, it's all good. I'm 6'1" and about 210 lbs, my XL Rab Xenon fit underneath, but as I said, felt like it was limiting my movement. Also for reference, I wear an XL in Montbell. Similar situation, originally ordered a large Montbell Thermwrap and could barely zip it up ha. So it sounds like it may work for you.

Art Tyszka
(arttyszka) - MLife

Fabric? on 11/08/2013 18:10:45 MST Print View

Last question, sorry for the peppering - is this the old material or the new "checkered" one?

Thanks

Stevie Patrick
(XstevieX)

Re: Fabric? on 11/08/2013 18:23:37 MST Print View

I believe it's the older fabric, but not totally sure. I haven't seen the new "checkered" version yet. But it doesn't appear to be checkered. When I ordered it in June, he hadn't listed that the new fabric was being used. Received in July and shortly after noticed the new note. But, I do think it's the older one, solely based on looking at it.

Stevie Patrick
(XstevieX)

Re: Re: Fabric? on 11/08/2013 22:13:25 MST Print View

Received an email from Craig Smith with a picture of his new ZPacks jacket, and it confirmed that I do have the version before. I'll attach pics to the original post.

Clayton Mauritzen
(GlacierRambler) - M

Locale: NW Montana
Re: Re: Re: Fabric? on 11/09/2013 03:04:13 MST Print View

Steve, what's the height from the bottom of the Summit Pack to the top of where the shoulder straps attach?

Stevie Patrick
(XstevieX)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fabric? on 11/09/2013 08:15:54 MST Print View

Clayton,

It measures 16 inches.

Brandon Vidrine
(bvidrine82)
Summit? on 11/09/2013 21:49:12 MST Print View

Has the summit sold yet?

Stevie Patrick
(XstevieX)

Price drop / update on 11/10/2013 12:05:54 MST Print View

All PMs replied, dropped price on the jacket.

Stevie Patrick
(XstevieX)

Pack sold on 11/10/2013 12:56:07 MST Print View

Jacket still available!

Dan Gregerson
(dlgregerson) - F

Locale: Bob Marshall Wilderness
Jacket on 11/10/2013 18:02:13 MST Print View

What's the current price on the jacket?

Stevie Patrick
(XstevieX)

Re: Jacket on 11/10/2013 18:18:11 MST Print View

$235 from Zpacks, I'm selling this one for $190 right now.

Bruce Bochicchio
(brucebo@me.com)

Locale: North Georgia
ZPacks WPB Jacket on 11/10/2013 19:27:53 MST Print View

Pit zips, or no?

Stevie Patrick
(XstevieX)

Re: ZPacks WPB Jacket on 11/10/2013 19:42:23 MST Print View

No pit zips. But I understand that Joe can add them for the extra $15 that it usually costs.

Stevie Patrick
(XstevieX)

Price drop on 11/11/2013 10:04:56 MST Print View

ZPacks WPB Cuben Rain Jacket, now $50 off original price, brand new/never used, $185 shipped. Morning bump.

Edited by XstevieX on 11/11/2013 10:07:41 MST.

Stevie Patrick
(XstevieX)

Bump on 11/12/2013 11:31:24 MST Print View

To the top.

Stevie Patrick
(XstevieX)

Price drop on 11/12/2013 13:49:39 MST Print View

$180 shipped.