November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Sunny Sports
Display Avatars Sort By:
Brian Hall
Sunny Sports on 11/07/2013 20:42:43 MST Print View

Just picked up a couple things on I thought I'd pass along. I had been trying to find a good deal on these three items on a site that had all three and accepted paypal.

Sawyer mini - $19.95
6 pack mini groundhog stakes - $12.95
OR versaliner gloves - $32.95

Free shipping over $50

Steve Zavoda
(Anotherdyemention) - F

Locale: NE Ohio
Sunny Sports on 11/08/2013 03:59:49 MST Print View

They are the first place I look when I know what I'm looking for. I found an OR Seattle sumbrero there for under $40. Which I could not find cheaper that $55.00 anywhere else. Also got my marmot precip from them for $65. They have great prices on a lot of stuff. Sometimes their descriptions are cut off or very limited on the info. But that's what I use REI for. Just get all the info and specs from them and pay 2/3 the price at Sunny.

John Rowan
(jrowan) - M
+1 on 11/08/2013 08:37:37 MST Print View

I've bought a bunch of things from them over the last year or so. They're a solid store and quick to ship, and, more to the point, if you keep your eyes open, it's not hard to come across some SERIOUS sales. I've gotten a couple of reasonably mainstream/popular items (i.e. shouldn't need to discount to move inventory) for over 50% off at times.