Matthew Perry
(bigfoot2) - F

Locale: Oregon
What President's are remember for on 10/31/2013 23:18:28 MDT Print View

"Ken --

How about the best president of all -- Teddy! Gave us the national parks."

BULLY!

teddy

Also, Teddy was the only President to have a Bigfoot encounter on his travels (for real, look it up).

teddy

teddy

teddy

Edited by bigfoot2 on 10/31/2013 23:39:27 MDT.

Rog Tallbloke
(tallbloke) - F

Locale: DON'T LOOK DOWN!!
Re "What President's are remember for:" on 11/01/2013 03:26:19 MDT Print View

Obama: "Energy prices will necessarily skyrocket"

Has to be a strong contender.

Fred Thorp
(BFThorp) - F
Re: Re: Re: Re: Benghazzzi on 11/01/2013 08:38:23 MDT Print View

"- the tea party seems to think ..."

You guys are killing me ( not literally, humor) with all the tea party references. They swing a bigger loop than I thought. I'm guessing you've never been to a tea party meeting either.

Edited by BFThorp on 11/01/2013 08:39:02 MDT.

Katharina ....
(Kat_P) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Coast
Re: Re "What President's are remember for:" on 11/01/2013 09:59:55 MDT Print View

Nm

Edited by Kat_P on 11/01/2013 10:36:54 MDT.

Ken Miller
(Powderpiggy)

Locale: Colorado
Teddy today on 11/01/2013 14:26:52 MDT Print View

He really did set the stage for preserving our natural treasures. Lots of foresight and being an outdoorsman himself provided leadership.

Makes you wonder if he could be elected today. He was a pretty masculine personality, not endearing to those who prefer men be more gender neutral.

Just envisioning how he would have handled Code Pink and PETA trying to disrupt his speeches.

Matthew Perry
(bigfoot2) - F

Locale: Oregon
Teddy on 11/01/2013 23:10:49 MDT Print View

"Just envisioning how he would have handled Code Pink and PETA trying to disrupt his speeches."

LOL I sure would have paid to see that.

jerry adams
(retiredjerry) - MLife

Locale: Oregon and Washington
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blaming Bush on 11/05/2013 14:51:06 MST Print View

" many people will get subsidy or tax credit so it doesn't cost more".

Jerry, where do you think subsidy money comes from? If you would, just a simple answer."

Taxes

Obama Care is tax neutral - there are taxes like from health care providers, but they'll make up for it by having more customers and fewer with no insurance

it bothers me a little when liberals give things to people just to get their vote

I think in this case, it's more of solving some problems with health care that make the entire country better, rather than buying some votes from people