FS: Neoair classic (rectangular), Montbell synthetic bag, BD hilight tent, Tritronics collar, MSR water filter
Display Avatars Sort By:
Adam Lohner
(adam.lohner)
FS: Neoair classic (rectangular), Montbell synthetic bag, BD hilight tent, Tritronics collar, MSR water filter on 10/23/2013 10:56:51 MDT Print View

Few things for sale.... all prices include shipping.

Neoair (rectangle) classic sleeping pad: SOLD

Montbell 30degree synthetic sleeping bag, LONG version 6'4": hardly used and comes with stuff sack... $40

Black Diamond Hilight Tent-this tent is in awesome condition, hardly used. It "looks" a bit dirty in a few sections from where it has been seam sealed and a little dirt got in the sealing. If you don't care that it's a little dirty (because you're going to be using it camping/backpacking and it most likely will touch dirt some point) then I won't worry about resealing it since it stays dry as it is, just doesn't look impeccable. Super lightweight, awesome tent for backpacking, hunting, camping--you name it. $150
http://blackdiamondequipment.com/en/tents-and-bivys/hilight-tent-BD810173WASAALL1.html

Tri-tronics Classic 70 exp dog collar. Link below. Used it to train my pup, now she doesn't need it anymore. 1 mile range, audio tone feature, continuous and nick settings. Best all around collar whether it's used at home to correct behavior/train basic commands or to use in the field for hunting.
Comes with original box/case, transmitter & charging cradles, one collar with receiver and two additional collars that you could buy more receivers for. retail for $354.00 before tax, $150 and it's yours. Not a scratch on these things, looks brand new out of box. Use and sell it down the road and get all your money back.
www.tritronics.com/classic-70-g3-exp-and-single-dog.html

MSR miniworks EX water filter: NEVER USED-- took it out of the box, filtered two nalgenes in the kitchen sink, and it has sat in it's carry bag since then (dried out and stored properly of course). Retail for $90, asking $50.
http://www.cascadedesigns.com/msr/water-treatment-and-hydration/expedition-water-treatment-and-hydration/miniworks-ex-microfilter/product

Patagonia down swather full-zip hoody. Black. Men's Medium--Super clean and nice condition. Just never quite fit me how I would like, throwing it up here to get some money towards something new to try out. $150.
http://www.patagonia.com/us/product/mens-down-sweater-full-zip-hoody?p=84700-0-155

email adam.lohner@me.com with any questions, that is probably easiest! I can also send pictures from that email as well. Thanks!

Edited by adam.lohner on 10/26/2013 19:57:28 MDT.

Daniel Russell
(Superfluous_Grizzly)

Locale: Creation
S.O.L. on 10/23/2013 11:01:03 MDT Print View

Sorry bud, you only get one chance on BPL or some of the members will dig up relics of your past to shove down your throat for the rest of your forum experience. Best to just make a new user name!

Joking, good luck with your sales. :)

Max Dilthey
(mdilthey) - M

Locale: MaxTheCyclist.com
Shocking that these are used... on 10/23/2013 15:25:22 MDT Print View

See if you enjoy the electricity from the dog collar yourself before putting it on an animal who spent hundreds of thousands of years evolving to listen to human commands...

Adam Lohner
(adam.lohner)
Re: Shocking that these are used... on 10/23/2013 17:46:48 MDT Print View

Max, do you own a dog? Have you ever trained a dog? have you even felt one of the collars?... using a collar like the one i'm selling is far from abusive or harmful to the dogs when done properly.

Yes, I'm sure there are a fair share of dog owners who use shock collars as a corrective tool and abuse them. However, just like anything, when done properly, they can be a super effective training tool.

Regardless, I appreciate the thread bump with your uneducated and childish comment ;)

Edited by adam.lohner on 10/23/2013 18:25:29 MDT.

Ryan Smith
(ViolentGreen) - F

Locale: Southeast
Re: FS: Neoair classic (rectangular), Montbell synthetic bag, BD hilight tent, Tritronics collar, MSR water filter on 10/23/2013 19:30:10 MDT Print View

If that NeoAir is the same from your previous FS thread, you might mention in this thread that it has been patched. No one likes surprises.

Ryan

Adam Lohner
(adam.lohner)
Re: FS: Neoair classic (rectangular), Montbell synthetic bag, BD hilight tent, Tritronics collar, MSR water filter on 10/26/2013 19:52:10 MDT Print View

bump. prices lowered.

Neoair sold.

Patagonia Down sweater hoody added.

David Thomas
(BlueLou) - M

Locale: Not close enough to the Rockies
Montbell bag on 10/27/2013 09:28:20 MDT Print View

Sending you an email with questions.

Max Dilthey
(mdilthey) - M

Locale: MaxTheCyclist.com
Electric shocks are a shortcut for the lazy. on 10/27/2013 17:10:50 MDT Print View

I've trained several dogs. I didn't have to shock Matilda to get her to follow commands. She prefers positive reinforcement, as do I.

Sometimes, people disagree with you. The only childish thing is ridiculing them for it.

matilda

Edited by mdilthey on 10/27/2013 17:13:08 MDT.