Forum Index » Chaff » Tea Party Haters

Display Avatars Sort By:
Fred Thorp
(BFThorp) - F
Simple enough on 11/14/2013 11:06:10 MST Print View

http://www.teaparty-platform.com

No gay rights, abortion, or race topics here. Strange...

For those that have been confused by the media or politicians that have additional issues on their plate, maybe this will help your understanding.

Edited by BFThorp on 11/14/2013 11:21:03 MST.

David Olsen
(oware)

Locale: Steptoe Butte
Tea Hee on 11/19/2013 17:21:28 MST Print View

Putting the "party" back in Tea Party

"Congressman Trey Radel, a tea party freshman lawmaker from Fort Myers, was arrested Oct. 29 for cocaine possession in Washington D.C, Politico reported."

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/11/19/3765335/tea-party-rep-trey-radel-busted.html#storylink=cpy

(Like there are no left wing politicians that are drug users)

jerry adams
(retiredjerry) - MLife

Locale: Oregon and Washington
Re: Tea Hee on 11/19/2013 18:25:26 MST Print View

That mayor from Toronto, is Ford his name?, he got caught drinking excessivly, using meth (or was it cocaine), abusing people. He's conservative.

I think bad behavior is bi-partisan : )

Ken Miller
(Powderpiggy) - F

Locale: Colorado
A Canadian Conserative Mayor on 11/19/2013 18:38:34 MST Print View

Sounds like a re-calibration is in order. Conservative large city Mayor is an oxy-moron.

Oh wait, Bloomberg is a conservative.

The guy in Toronto needs to keep it up to deflect media attention off the President.

Maybe he'll do spring break in the Florida Keys, parte on. He could come to Colorado, but all we have is high octane pot.

Tom Kirchner
(ouzel) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Northwest/Sierra
Re: Tea Hee on 11/19/2013 20:28:16 MST Print View

"Like there are no left wing politicians that are drug users"

They're just smart enough to not get caught. ;0]

Fred Thorp
(BFThorp) - F
Re: Tea Hee on 11/20/2013 14:33:44 MST Print View

""Congressman Trey Radel, a tea party freshman lawmaker from Fort Myers, was arrested Oct. 29 for cocaine possession in Washington D.C, Politico reported."

Tea Party lawmaker? Uhmm I think republican would probably be more accurate.

Ken Helwig
(kennyhel77) - MLife

Locale: Scotts Valley CA via San Jose, CA
Re: Re: Tea Hee on 11/20/2013 17:12:59 MST Print View

and the irony is he passed a bill in Florida to have welfare recipients be drug tested.....lol

Matthew Perry
(bigfoot2) - F

Locale: Oregon
Tea Party Haters on 11/22/2013 00:24:54 MST Print View

"Oh wait, Bloomberg is a conservative"

Good one, Ken!
Bloomberg just switched parties to get elected then governed the way his liberal history said he would.This just shows how dishonest liberals are and that they will say anything or do anything to get elected. In their minds, the end justifies the means. Bloomberg's a life-long ultra-liberal Democrat. A Democrat before seeking elective office, Bloomberg switched his party registration in 2001 (during the height of the 9/11 attacks when we had a very popular Republican president in office) to run for mayor as a Republican. He defeated opponent Mark Green in a close election held just weeks after the September 11 terrorist attacks. Bloomberg won a second term in 2005 and left the Republican Party two years later. You had to be blind or stupid not to see that coming. He has enacted liberal policies and nanny- statism since. Arguably one of the most anti-second amendment politicians out there (unless you're talking HIS right to have his armed bodyguards carry at all times!).

M

Edited by bigfoot2 on 11/22/2013 00:27:59 MST.

Ken Miller
(Powderpiggy) - F

Locale: Colorado
Not loved in Colorado on 11/22/2013 07:30:17 MST Print View

Bloomberg is typical of a "I know what's best for you" liberal. He's not very well liked in Colorado. He has spent millions on restricting 2nd Amendment rights, raising income tax levels and rigging school board elections. Getting the sheet kick out of him in all arenas.

He's just a regular guy, fly's around in helicopter, with armed guards, and a personal chef.

I haven't heard from Jerry here for awhile. He must be busy filling out the 30 page ObamaCare applications.

A $600,000,000.00 IT development project replaced with #2 pencils and a Big Chief tablet.

jerry adams
(retiredjerry) - MLife

Locale: Oregon and Washington
Re: Not loved in Colorado on 11/28/2013 18:08:25 MST Print View

"I haven't heard from Jerry here for awhile"

Hiking at Toleak Point in Olympics. Nice I'm missed here :)

Wasn't Reagan a liberal. Did lots of ads for unions and supporting Democrats. Then he switched to a "conservative".

Byrd switch from being a racist to a Democrat. Sort of like Wallace.

Good that people are open minded and capable of changing their mind.