Forum Index » Gear Swap » Half price credit at The Clymb

Display Avatars Sort By:
Rod Lawlor
(Rod_Lawlor) - MLife

Locale: Australia
Half price credit at The Clymb on 10/12/2013 17:36:28 MDT Print View

Hi guys,

I posted up a Clymb referral a while back, and had a few people use it. Unfortunately The Clymb still aren't shipping internationally, and I have some credit that expires today, and some that expires very shortly. I did a contra deal with a member here a while back, but it ended up a hassle for him, so I figure it may be easier to just offer the credit to members here at half price.

I think the easiest way to do it is if you tell me what you want and the size, I order it for you, and when I get the shipping notification you Paypal me with half of the order value, plus the $7.95 shipping cost.

I have $25 expiring today, and about $100 more due to disappear soon. I am happy to break this up into $60 ish lots if you want something smaller.

PLEASE don't use PMs. email me at rod dot lawlor at rch dot org dot au

Daniel Russell
(Superfluous_Grizzly)

Locale: Creation
pm sent on 10/12/2013 19:39:25 MDT Print View

email sent (ignore pm)

Rod Lawlor
(Rod_Lawlor) - MLife

Locale: Australia
Requests already in on 10/12/2013 19:57:41 MDT Print View

Hi all,

I've had a number of requests on this already each on of which will take up the full credit

Anthony Weston is first inline, and I'm just waiting to hear back from him regarding some details.

Jonathon Chin is next, and then there are a couple more after that.

Thanks for the interest.

Regards,

Rod

Daniel Russell
(Superfluous_Grizzly)

Locale: Creation
tent on 10/12/2013 20:25:15 MDT Print View

I was looking at the Nemo Obi 3P. It is a nice tent, comparable to the BA Copper Spur UL3.