Forum Index » Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Desperately need vegan or vegetarian Lunch ideas

Display Avatars Sort By:
Heath Poulter
(antitrust311)

Locale: Southwest
Re on 10/09/2013 13:30:44 MDT Print View

Thanks everyone for the ideas

Sarah I'd never heard of your website until yesterday. Please post the link when it's ready. That sounds great for my youngest daughter as well.

Sarah Kirkconnell
(sarbar) - F

Locale: In the shadow of Mt. Rainier
Re: Cookies! on 10/10/2013 10:07:58 MDT Print View

Hey Heath,

Here you go :-)

http://blog.trailcooking.com/2013/10/10/new-recipe-allergy-friendly-hearty-cookies/

The recipe is up on the blog, I am currently building a new version of the website, will match the blog :-) About a week or two away till launch time!

Also, I blog on http://www.gazingin.com/ - which is my personal blog, and is focused on allergy friendly/vegan/plant based diet - my youngest is severely allergic to nuts, PB and eggs...so yeah, it has been "fun"

Heath Poulter
(antitrust311)

Re Cookies on 10/10/2013 10:25:30 MDT Print View

Sarah, thank you so much. My youngest daughter has a life threatening allergy to nuts, has a kidney disease and we just had to get her glasses(all at 3 years old) but she takes it all so well. I will definitely check out that website.

Sarah Kirkconnell
(sarbar) - F

Locale: In the shadow of Mt. Rainier
Re: Re Cookies on 10/10/2013 11:04:59 MDT Print View

Ah I feel for you! :-( Hate knowing other parents whose kids are hurting but at the same time, it is good to know others!

Delmar O'Donnell
(Bolster)

Locale: Between Jacinto & Gorgonio
onepanwonders.com on 10/11/2013 09:05:19 MDT Print View

Heath, when you get a chance, check out onepanwonders.com for recipes that would work for you.

Laurie Ann March
(Laurie_Ann) - F

Locale: Ontario, Canada
vegan vegetarian lunch ideas on 10/24/2013 15:25:52 MDT Print View

Hi everyone... thanks for the kind mention of my first book. Heath my second book was geared more to special diets (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free). If you'd like I can post a few recipes for you to try. There are probably a few in the archives as well. Feel free to send me a private message too. I'd be more than happy to help you out.

Laurie Ann

Heath Poulter
(antitrust311)

Re email on 10/26/2013 21:15:03 MDT Print View

Laurie,
I sent you an email I can't wait to hear back from you.

Laurie Ann March
(Laurie_Ann) - F

Locale: Ontario, Canada
vegan veg on 10/29/2013 15:57:06 MDT Print View

Heath,

Sorry I've been swamped but I will sit down in the morning and write you a long note back with a couple recipes.

Heath Poulter
(antitrust311)

Re recipes on 10/30/2013 23:59:45 MDT Print View

No worries.