Some of the GEOS Exclusions -
This Insurance excludes claims, arising from, or contributed to, by any of the following:
• to obtain medical treatment;
• Any sickness medical or mental condition, injury, illness, chronic or recurring disease suffered or the undergoing of any planned or recommended medical procedure of a Member of the Assured which the Member knew about or, in the Underwriter's reasonable opinion should have known about at the commencement date of such Member's membership with the Assured.
• time trials and/or record attempts;
• Willful exposure to danger except in an attempt to save human life.
• Inadequate provision or training or competence needed to safely complete the trip being undertaken.
• A decision not to travel and/or to not continue to travel
• Any cause, which existed, had started or had been forecast or for which advance warning had been given before the trip being undertaken had commenced.
If you have a diagnosed issue or predisposition, this policy isn't for you.
If you ignore impending storms, this policy isn't for you.
If you are a "risk taker", willfully exposing yourself to danger, this policy isn't for you.
I cannot find any reference to a "distance limitation" - no coverage if you are within say 100 miles of home. I have sent a email asking if it exists.