November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Swedish Lapland in September
Display Avatars Sort By:
Oliver Budack
(Snuffy) - MLife
Swedish Lapland in September on 06/18/2007 13:58:39 MDT Print View

The hike could start at the 10. of September should go till the end of September. So is takes about 2 to 3 weeks. The preferred area is the northern part of BD7. Possible goals could be: Alepoajvve, Margoo, Gihccejiekna, Ritsem, Vietas.
At the end of September the hole area could be covered with snow, so you should have the right equipment for this trip.

A few words about myself.
I am a German student and i am studying precision engineering. I've been there a few times, but not longer than 2 weeks.
My English isn't the best, but this could be a chance to improve it. My equipment isn't really (ultra)light, but when you are out there for a longer time, you can't be really lite just because of the food, i think.

I think it is pretty unlikely that i found here someone for that trip, but why don't have a try ;).