Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
I LOVE Zpacks!
Display Avatars Sort By:
Steven Davis
(StevenDavisPhoto) - M

Locale: SF Bay Area
I LOVE Zpacks! on 09/24/2013 00:05:02 MDT Print View

Sorry folks, but I have recently bought a ton of Zpacks stuff and I LOVE their stuff. I HAVE to sing their praises. I have their...

Hexamid Solo Tarp
Arc Blast Backpack
20 Degree Sleeping Bag
Microfleece Beanie

All these (minus the beanie) are only about a pound each. 3 of my "big 4" are Zpacks and they rock. Joe and Matt respond to all your questions and they're super friendly. Check em out. Just my 2 cents.

John Hillyer
(TrNameLucky) - MLife
beanie on 09/24/2013 04:34:11 MDT Print View

I love most ZPacks stuff but not the beanie. At first it was very tight which wasn't surprising given that I wear a large hat size. Then every bit of elasticity in the fabric gave up and only a giant could keep the hat on there head. Used for about a month and washed several times.

USA Duane Hall
(hikerduane) - F

Locale: Extreme northern Sierra Nevada
I LOVE Zpacks! on 09/24/2013 06:48:26 MDT Print View

Yep, I have the Hex tent, Arc Blast and more than likely later this winter/spring, get a 30 sb. Love the weight.
Duane

John McAlpine
(HairlessApe) - M

Locale: PNW
I LOVE Zpacks on 09/24/2013 09:02:38 MDT Print View

yup....I also have the new Arc Blast and a handful of other products from Joe. Great gear! My new Arc Blast got its virgin journey a couple weeks ago. I completed a round trip hike of Section L of the PCT. That's the final section to Canada...total distance of 128 miles in 5 days. The Arc Blast carried my 25 lb total weight great. It was an experiment in how much can I 'bend' the carbon frame to open the air gap. When I bent it to what I'd consider it's max, the two carbon stays started to poke me in by upper gluts. I had to relax the arch of the carbon stays and the 'poking' stopped....from there it was nothing but awesomeness.

Dena Kelley
(EagleRiverDee) - M

Locale: Eagle River, Alaska
"I LOVE Zpacks!" on 09/24/2013 10:31:27 MDT Print View

I have their Goose Hood which is awesome for sleeping in.

I've been eyeing their shelters and their packs. All it takes is money. :)

alex hansen
(holden425)
money on 09/24/2013 10:50:31 MDT Print View

Once i get some of that... im in.

Sunny Waller
(dancer) - M

Locale: Southeast USA
Zbot on 09/24/2013 13:39:10 MDT Print View

You know you are a Zbot when your backpack, shelter, sleeping bag, rain gear , bear bag, pack liner, stuff sacks , guy lines , mini biners and yes even your tooth brush is Zpacks. ( I just had to get the tooth brush:)

Steven Davis
(StevenDavisPhoto) - M

Locale: SF Bay Area
Re: Zbot on 09/24/2013 14:42:25 MDT Print View

i'm getting there. haha.