Forum Index » GEAR » Actual measured Mariposa back length - help please

Display Avatars Sort By:
Jason Elsworth
(jephoto) - M

Locale: New Zealand
Actual measured Mariposa back length - help please on 09/01/2013 16:14:37 MDT Print View

I currently have an older style Gorilla purchased in October 2010. It is a medium back length, which back then was recommended for a 16" - 20" torso.

I have a torso of 19 inches, which puts me between the medium and large using the new GG system. My old style Gorilla is a very comfortable fit and I am now looking to get a Mariposa in the 25% off sale, but wanted to know which of the Mariposa back lengths would most closely match up with the actual back length of my Gorilla..

If someone with either a large or medium new style Mariposa would be kind enough to measure the actual back length for me (bottom of hip belt to shoulder strap attachment points)I would be most grateful. I can then compare this to the length of my Gorilla.

Thanks.

Jason Elsworth
(jephoto) - M

Locale: New Zealand
Actual measured Mariposa back length - help please on 09/14/2013 18:58:59 MDT Print View

Having now got a medium Mariposa from GG I can confirm that the back length of the old style Gorilla and the new style Mariposa is identical in medium.