FS: Federal Interagency Annual Pass (valid thru Jan 2014)
Display Avatars Sort By:
Michael Ray
(topshot) - MLife

Locale: Midwest
SOLD: Federal Interagency Annual Pass (valid thru Jan 2014) on 08/21/2013 18:45:11 MDT Print View

SOLD

I have the $80 Annual Pass to FS, NPS, FWS, BLM, and Bureau of Reclamation where Entrance or Standard Amenity Fee(s) are charged. This could save you $5-25 for admittance to larger national parks. You'd need to check with each site you plan to visit to determine if it can be used or not.

You would sign the second spot and must present a photo ID to match one of the signatures.

I'd prefer it go to someone who's got several trips planned through Jan. It wouldn't make much sense if you were only going to one or two spots. Thus, if you are interested, please reply below what your excellent adventure plans with the card would be, and I'll pick whichever one strikes me the most so the first won't necessarily get it.

I'm asking $20, which is entrance to Yosemite. You can even stiff me with the Paypal fee.

Edited by topshot on 08/25/2013 18:53:42 MDT.

Brendan Mulholland
(dools009) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Northwest
Re: FS: Federal Interagency Annual Pass (valid thru Jan 2014) on 08/22/2013 09:47:17 MDT Print View

Michael,

My wife and I are packing up my old 87 toyota pickup in the middle of October and heading out with plans to head on a backpacking/camping freedom adventure through California, Arizona, New Mexico and Utah over 2 months. She's never been through Yosemite or Joshua Tree so we are going to start there (probably more through Joshua to get some desert hiking and avoid having to take gear for snow travel).

We took a short trip through Utah a few years back and fell in love - can't wait to get back into Zion and Bryce Canyon in particular. The plan is to spend a few weeks living in the truck on BLM lands and shoot into the NP for backpacking trips and daytrips.

Have you done any backpacking in New Mexico? I have never been down there (only seen the view from the 4 corners area of UT) and want to go check it out on foot. We'll see!

Anyways, I hope I haven't been too long-winded there. Basically, come october we've got 2 months of freedom to hike and explore the west and southwest and would love to put your pass to good use until January. Whichever way things goes it was a great call sending on your pass so more people can get out and explore : ) I'll be doing the same in the future. Hope alls well out your way.

Cheers,
Brendan

Michael Ray
(topshot) - MLife

Re: Re: FS: Federal Interagency Annual Pass (valid thru Jan 2014) on 08/22/2013 20:31:48 MDT Print View

Maybe the first will get it - some nice plans there, Brendan. Similar to what my son and I did this summer except we lived out of a Honda Civic and spent 25 days to see Arches, slot canyons, Bryce, Grand Canyon, Zion, Death Valley and northern JMT into Yosemite (videos can be seen at my website in my profile).

We'll see if anyone else responds in a couple days.

Michael Ray
(topshot) - MLife

Re: FS: Federal Interagency Annual Pass (valid thru Jan 2014) on 08/23/2013 20:35:56 MDT Print View

Going once...

Bob Gross
(--B.G.--) - F

Locale: Silicon Valley
Re: FS: Federal Interagency Annual Pass (valid thru Jan 2014) on 08/23/2013 20:53:20 MDT Print View

Now, a real gem would be a lifetime Federal Senior Pass with the bearer's signature on it.

--B.G.--

Nick Gatel
(ngatel) - MLife

Locale: Southern California
Re: Re: FS: Federal Interagency Annual Pass (valid thru Jan 2014) on 08/23/2013 21:37:35 MDT Print View

"Now, a real gem would be a lifetime Federal Senior Pass..."

Those only cost $10 -- with one small catch.

Bob Gross
(--B.G.--) - F

Locale: Silicon Valley
Re: Re: Re: FS: Federal Interagency Annual Pass (valid thru Jan 2014) on 08/23/2013 21:52:58 MDT Print View

Yes, I know, Nick.

You got yours about 15 years ago, didn't you?

--B.G.--

Michael Ray
(topshot) - MLife

Re: FS: Federal Interagency Annual Pass (valid thru Jan 2014) on 08/24/2013 19:38:19 MDT Print View

Going twice...

Michael Ray
(topshot) - MLife

Re: Re: FS: Federal Interagency Annual Pass (valid thru Jan 2014) on 08/25/2013 12:18:30 MDT Print View

Gone. Brendan gets it.